The Run Game doesnt matter

Matts4313

3 hours ago, eagles suck said:

I speaking career wise. They all are good Rbs but just not as important enough to win games for their respective teams 

Still doesn't make sense. All of those teams utilize Quarterbacks on the roster as well. So I could use the same argument for them. Arizona has drafted a top 10 QB two years straight, and DJ hasn't rushed for over 1k in 3 years.

So I guess QBs don't matter. 

Edited by DaBoys

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You cant spin an argument that you still dont understand after like 3 months or whatever.... 

Or really like 5 years that the analytics have been pushing the narrative. 

Was it Cook or Cousins that won week 1 for the Vikings?

Don't dodge the question just because you can't spin Cousins' 8 completions 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Was it Cook or Cousins that won week 1 for the Vikings?

Don't dodge the question just because you can't spin Cousins' 8 completions 

Its not dodging the question. Its avoiding trying to explain the same thing over and over and over to you. Again.

You dont understand the crux of the argument, so therefor you pull out willy nilly examples to debate a false narrative thats in your head. 

What you think I am saying VS what the actual analytics are. Youve never grasped the analytics or you wouldnt be asking me about the vikings game. You would understand it already.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Its not dodging the question. Its avoiding trying to explain the same thing over and over and over to you. Again.

You dont understand the crux of the argument, so therefor you pull out willy nilly examples to debate a false narrative thats in your head. 

What you think I am saying VS what the actual analytics are. Youve never grasped the analytics or you wouldnt be asking me about the vikings game. You would understand it already.

So you think it was Cousins who led them to victory?

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

So you think it was Cousins who led them to victory?

I would love to answer your question if I believed you actually knew the debate at hand.

So how about this => You tell me the premise of the thread as accurately as you can and we will start from there. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would love to answer your question if I believed you actually knew the debate at hand.

So how about this => You tell me the premise of the thread as accurately as you can and we will start from there. 

tenor.gif

You think Cousins 8 completions are what led the Vikings to victory, and Cooks 21 carries 120+ rush yards and 2 TDs "Doesn't Matter."