Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Texans fire GM Brian Gaine

Recommended Posts

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

god is good!
 

now hopefully that clown o brien is fired next.  2 gm's fired while he still has a job in unacceptable.

It was probably BOB who pulled this off...might be looking to become HC/GM/OC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was just making a joke but considering he did take the more raw talent when he has a QB thats running for his life, it might have helped to get the more immediate guy or make the trade up for Dillard. 

I feel like "Houston has had money to spend in free agency for these last two years and hasn't really done anything with it" probably has more to do with it than anything that did or didn't happen in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It was probably BOB who pulled this off...might be looking to become HC/GM/OC. 

yep.  this move tells me o brien is definitely on the hot seat this season.  if gaine can get fired year 2 of his contract no reason o brien shouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you sign matt kalil and go on record saying he will compete for a starting job that's when you know you need to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

yep.  this move tells me o brien is definitely on the hot seat this season.  if gaine can get fired year 2 of his contract no reason o brien shouldn't.

...I don't think you read what I said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It was probably BOB who pulled this off...might be looking to become HC/GM/OC. 

I welcome BoB as the new Texans overlord.

Should sign him to a lifetime extension tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I feel like "Houston has had money to spend in free agency for these last two years and hasn't really done anything with it" probably has more to do with it than anything that did or didn't happen in the draft.

This is very true. The Texans have a ton of cap space, a lot over the last two seasons.

We got Aaron Colvin and a one year rental out of Tyrann Mathieu out if it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I welcome BoB as the new Texans overlord.

Should sign him to a lifetime extension tbh.

...you want me to have a stroke, don't you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOB must have some horrifying blackmail on the McNairs.  Nothing else makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now fire bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder if this is a Clowney thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

BOB must have some horrifying blackmail on the McNairs.  Nothing else makes sense.

This is a family who once had their patriarch call players "inmates".

How do you blackmail someone who simply ran out of effs like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ET80 said:

This is a family who once had their patriarch call players "inmates".

How do you blackmail someone who simply ran out of effs like that?

Evidence of incest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tab said:

i wonder if this is a Clowney thing

I think it's Clowney, Honey Badger, Trent Brown, Roger Saffold, Mark Ingram...a lot of good fits that the Texans lost out on... or didn't even approach.

As sunny side up as I try to be, the off-season has been pretty lacking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×