RaidersAreOne

Texans fire GM Brian Gaine

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Evidence of incest?

... yeah. Yeah, that'll do.

Just now, ET80 said:

I think it's Clowney, Honey Badger, Trent Brown, Roger Saffold, Mark Ingram...a lot of good fits that the Texans lost out on... or didn't even approach.

As sunny side up as I try to be, the off-season has been pretty lacking.

I think not even extending courtesy and CALLING KJAX probably had something to do with it too

Just now, ET80 said:

... yeah. Yeah, that'll do.

But honestly, the kind of blackmail that would be effective would be financial blackmail because that could get the other owners to forcibly remove an owner.  

BOB might be the worst proven HC in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I will never understand the Houston Texans.

Me neither. Me neither.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

BOB might be the worst proven HC in the NFL. 

Sadly enough, he might get a promotion to HC/GM...

Meanwhile, Keim and Gettleman are still gainfully employed. Life is strange like that. 

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Huh.

I would like to say this was my reaction...

It was NOT my reaction.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I think it's Clowney, Honey Badger, Trent Brown, Roger Saffold, Mark Ingram...a lot of good fits that the Texans lost out on... or didn't even approach.

As sunny side up as I try to be, the off-season has been pretty lacking.

Yeah I think the lack of quality protection signed for Watson is a huge mark on the off season. Texans finally have a franchise QB(shout out to Matt Schaub who I think was better than most give credit for during his "prime years", but I wouldn't qualify him as a "franchise QB") and you're banking on a guy in Tytus Howard that pretty much everyone considered a gigantic reach(or at least is a bit of a project) to be the biggest upgrade to your o-line.

That's just not ok.

i think im.. not okay. what tf is going on in this FO? i dont understand this at all, unless there's something big behind the scenes

1 minute ago, tab said:

i think im.. not okay. what tf is going on in this FO? i dont understand this at all, unless there's something big behind the scenes

No, no - I'm far from OK. Far from OK. 

This is really dysfunctional, and it's a direct correlation to the Bill O'Brien tenure. Say what you will about Gary Kubiak, there wasn't anything like this over at NRG.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

By God, if Cal fired him to bring in the godfather to his children (former GM Rick Smith) I AM GOING TO SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE!!!

Nah.  BOB's going to finally get his wish of being HC/GM just like BB is... and then there won't be enough booze in this world for your sake.

Or maybe the sell it as BOB's evil twin, whose initials are still BOB, it's just that he's Brian O'Bill and you never see the two of them in the same place at the same time?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Nah.  BOB's going to finally get his wish of being HC/GM just like BB is... and then there won't be enough booze in this world for your sake.

tumblr_lsgc3iRurt1r0ojhto1_250.gif