Texans fire GM Brian Gaine

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

How far does BOB need to go to keep his job? Divisional round? AFCCG?

For fans SB

For ownership 1-15

I really feel like I have to punch someone right now. Not even something...that isn't good enough.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Maybe I’m just doom and gloom, but dark days are ahead for Houston. Colts are on the rise. Jacksonville will always be a thorn in Houston’s side. Tennessee is incredibly stable and solid.

as long as we have watson...

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh. My. God. 

It's my time. Destiny has presented itself. I am going to be the NEXT EFFING GM OF THE HOUSTON TEXANS!

@Forge!!!!

BRING ME SAQUAN!!!

what the hell is going on here???????? You're like a wizard. 

Okay, so you understand now....this is your chance. Go get your pink, scented resume and go drop it off at Texans HQ. But there's a lot of pressure on you here, ET. I mean, it's the Houston Texans for god's sake. You want to make sure that resume is written clearly and concisely in windings font. You need to really hammer home your qualifications here too - I may recommend sending them screenshots of some of your more solid takes on this forum, perhaps a fantasy football league championship if you have one? If you do not have experience in BDL, I'm going to recommend that you include that you're prepared to offer @Ragnarok an assistant GM role with the team so that they don't have to worry about you managing team finances like you're Nicholas Cage or something. 

Don't screw this up, man. Destiny is giving you a shot. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

what the hell is going on here???????? You're like a wizard. 

Okay, so you understand now....this is your chance. Go get your pink, scented resume and go drop it off at Texans HQ. But there's a lot of pressure on you here, ET. I mean, it's the Houston Texans for god's sake. You want to make sure that resume is written clearly and concisely in windings font. You need to really hammer home your qualifications here too - I may recommend sending them screenshots of some of your more solid takes on this forum, perhaps a fantasy football league championship if you have one? If you do not have experience in BDL, I'm going to recommend that you include that you're prepared to offer @Ragnarok an assistant GM role with the team so that they don't have to worry about you managing team finances like you're Nicholas Cage or something. 

Don't screw this up, man. Destiny is giving you a shot. 

I could do it!  I would look at mock drafts and pick the guy most mock drafters gave us.  I'd do as well as most GMs that way.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh. My. God. 

It's my time. Destiny has presented itself. I am going to be the NEXT EFFING GM OF THE HOUSTON TEXANS!

@Forge!!!!

BRING ME SAQUAN!!!

I know I'm new and mostly unproven, but so are the Texans (at least as far as NFL franchises go), so... Can I have some sort of front office role? A scout? The guy who mixes the Kool-Aid, maybe?

• Like 1