Should Washington trade Trent Williams to Kansas City for tyreek Hill

Geno

Anyone really expect a playoff run this season?Unless the stars all align in the skins favor,Haskins has a ROY type of season,3 WRs step up,A complete lack of injuries on the online.The front 7 plays like demons and the DBs dont get exposed.I really want to root for this but 30 years of this has made me slightly pessimistic ;) .Trade him to anyone who will give us  high pick.

6 hours ago, TKellion said:

Anyone really expect a playoff run this season? Unless the stars all align in the skins favor, Haskins has a ROY type of season, 3 WRs step up,A complete lack of injuries on the online. The front 7 plays like demons and the DBs dont get exposed. I really want to root for this but 30 years of this has made me slightly pessimistic ;) . Trade him to anyone who will give us  high pick.

I don’t think we are going to be in the playoffs this year, in fact we may be the worst team in the division. 

That being said, if it’s true - and who knows what to believe - that Trent’s issues are just he wants a contract extension and a raise then they should give it to him and keep him.

We should keep Trent if at all possible because we should want him blocking the blindside of Haskins in his young career.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1