E3 2019 discussion

Not gonna lie, this Microsoft E3 Press Conference is.... incredibly underwhelming. 

Only interesting things have been Cyberpunk, Outer Worlds, Dying Light 2, and Gears 5. Only Gears 5 is an exclusive and it didn't even have a gameplay presentation. 

One of the biggest thing about these new consoles is the ability to continue to play with friends who have a Xbox One or PS4.  If you can only play with people who have the new console (just like this gen) that is going to suck and make people not want to upgrade.  I'm assuming it won't be like that, though.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

This Halo presentation was weird.  It doesn't look like Halo.... like at all.... until you saw MC lol.

The music and art style feels much more Halo-esque.

Overall the whole showcase was disappointing. We really didn't learn anything about the new console that we didn't already know. Gears gameplay is coming on their mixer stream... Why not just add 10 minutes of that to your showcase that was supposed to be 2 hours but was almost a half hour short?

I know Xbox said they were gonna bring more games, but I think people were looking for AAA games. Exclusives. Nothing shown today really fits that bill IMO. We got basically no details on Halo, even if we see they're returning to form atheistically. 

There were no colossal fails from Microsoft today, but they really missed a big opportunity. Basically stared at a fast ball right down the middle.

If I could pick one word to describe that conference. It would be boring.

Other Options would be:
Underwhelming
Pointless

We didn't get anything worthwhile that we didn't already know out of this entire press conference. It was a waste of time.