Jonathan Wood; Nice Analysis of Mitch Trubisky/2018

soulman

12 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Yeah that won't be a distraction at all.

Let's not put that evil on him or the Bears.

I'm not so sure a heavily sarcasm-laced comment on a forum will distract him or ruin the Bears. If so they need to read Trestman's book on leadership.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

I'm not so sure a heavily sarcasm-laced comment on a forum will distract him or ruin the Bears. If so they need to read Trestman's book on leadership.

We need more good natured poking fun sarcasm at times.  I'm on a website with other musicians where sarcasm is intentional and encouraged.  It's done as a joke, fully understood, and of course the receiver gets to take his equal shots in response.

It's not a bad thing when done between friends.  Be honest, all of you, and ask yourself how many times in your past you've sat around having beers with your buddies tossing joking insults and needling remarks around.  We've all done it before and it's harmless unless someone decides to become Rumplethinskin and act butt hurt rather than return the er......"compliment".

I grew up a Southsider and it was practically a way of life for us.  It was not a world for the timid or insecure.

• Like 1