turtle28

Peterson tied for 1st in forced missed tackles

He was really just remarkable to watch last year. Every time I thought he was going to be tackled he would just keep going.  Really hope he gets enough carries this season to continue his historic run.

53 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

He was really just remarkable

This is literally the sentence I was thinking and going to type when I read that statistic. Just remarkable. 

The above stat also reflects the really poor blocking and their reticence to push the ball downfield.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Woz said:

The above stat also reflects the really poor blocking and their reticence to push the ball downfield.

Cross my fingers on less injuries on the OL bc Peterson had more room to run before our OL started to get beat up.

Sadly, pushing the ball downfield took a hit when PRich went on IR. Hopefully he stays healthy and McLaurin makes an impact too.

Edited by turtle28

Posted (edited)

The sad stat of that:

754 yards after contact. Out of 1,042 yards. He was contacted prior to all but 288 yards. We could only muster clean openings for 288 yards gents. Your Redskins Offense.

Edited by Slappy Mc
That being said, I totally fan-boyed all year last year about AP being in a Redskins Uni. I hope to see him and Guice in the backfield at the same time. Similar to what Chicago did with Howard and Cohen.