Cut down weekend

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, MrCincinnati said:

Highly doubt it, considering the Rams are in full tank mode and are just trying to get better for the future.

That's not true. Trading for Watkins and signing Whitworth don't make sense if the Rams are trying to tank.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:
1 hour ago, MrCincinnati said:

Highly doubt it, considering the Rams are in full tank mode and are just trying to get better for the future.

That's not true. Trading for Watkins and signing Whitworth don't make sense if the Rams are trying to tank.

Yeah they're not tanking.  But put it this way: Bengals are hurting for offensive linemen.  They wouldn't have let a 5th round pick go if they thought really highly of him.  No one should be losing sleep over JJ.

Just now, theJ said:

Yeah they're not tanking.  But put it this way: Bengals are hurting for offensive linemen.  They wouldn't have let a 5th round pick go if they thought really highly of him.  No one should be losing sleep over JJ.

That's likely true, but Kromer gives Rams fans some optimism. He's had a lot of success developing guys who other teams passed on.(plus, I liked Dielman as a developmental prospect)

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

That's likely true, but Kromer gives Rams fans some optimism. He's had a lot of success developing guys who other teams passed on.(plus, I liked Dielman as a developmental prospect)

I would have liked Dielman a lot more if we played a true ZBS, but so far, we've stuck to a power scheme, which is why we kept Redmond and exposed Dielman.  It seems odd, though, as Ogbuehi and Fisher did well in college in ZBSs

On 9/5/2017 at 5:19 AM, INbengalfan said:

I would have liked Dielman a lot more if we played a true ZBS, but so far, we've stuck to a power scheme, which is why we kept Redmond and exposed Dielman.  It seems odd, though, as Ogbuehi and Fisher did well in college in ZBSs

Yea, we run an inside-zone scheme.

Archived