Best 2019 Offense and Defense

dll2000

If Gordon gets reinstated and N'Keal Harry is any good, the Patriots could have a killer offense again, even without Gronk. Having Josh Gordon, Julian Edelman, and Harry would be a pretty good start in the passing game, along with James White, and the running game looks like it should take a step forward this year with Damien Harris and a second-year Sony Michel. As long as Scarnecchia is still coaching, the left tackle issue doesn't worry me at all, either.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, Matts4313 said:

"Point 3: That doesnt mean that running or running backs arent useful"

Its sad that you cant even make it to point 3. Illiterate Eagles fans, SMH

Eyeball. Ive never really been impressed, but maybe that bias speaking. 

Hey bud, don't get mad at me because you're now a meme on this board. I didn't do that to you.

And Mr "Imma use stats for everything no matter how much of a stretch, ridiculous, and irrelevant they are" is using the eyeball test!?!?!? I'm not even going to argue. That's some good progress.

5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Hey bud, don't get mad at me because you're now a meme on this board. I didn't do that to you.

Im not? You keep pushing this (youve said it literally multiple times)... But its just you. You alone. Which makes it not a meme. 

Aside from that, I made the same exact post with a less trollish title like 3-4 years ago. 

And Mr "Imma use stats for everything no matter how much of a stretch, ridiculous, and irrelevant they are" is using the eyeball test!?!?!? I'm not even going to argue. That's some good progress.

The two arent even related. Thats a stretch to tie them together. 

When we play you guys, its always your DL that gives us fits. Not your LBs. Except for that one time you guys broke Romo. 

Edited by Matts4313