NFC North: Who wins it this year?

MrOaktown_56

Who wins the NFC North?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC North?

*NFC North

But I’ll say the Bears. They’ve got a pretty stacked roster on both sides of the ball. I am curious to see what the Vikings offense looks like with a better oline. If the off-season additions(mostly defense)pay off for the Pack then they’re right there too. Could be a fun year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:
Odds to win 2019-20 NFC North

Team    Odds
Chicago Bears       2/1
Green Bay Packers       2/1
Minnesota Vikings             2/1
Detroit Lions

12/1

This is code for Vegas has no freaking clue who is going to win lol

I think the bears will regress because they wont force as many turnovers next year. What they did last year was unsustainable. That alone will lead to a few more losses. 

I also need to see more from MT. He was a one read kind of guy last year. Even on plays where he moved his head, it didn't seem like he was going through reads, seemed like he was trying to look off defenders. Nagy has done a great job of getting his first read open, and MT has operated within the offense, but until I see more from him, I am going to be somewhat skeptical. 

I don't buy the packers as being legit SB contenders, for whatever reason. Too many unknowns for me to pick them right now. 

Vikes had a nice offseason. If their OL can improve, and they can stay healthy, they really don't have many holes as a football team. 

• Like 4

I expect a tight race, probably should come down to a game or two between MN, GB and Chicago. Detroit is more likely to be in the hunt for a top 5 pick. The Bears and Vikings both have considerably stronger rosters than GB but both teams have major question marks at QB. I think it will come down to MN and Chicago in the end and which teams supporting cast will do more to carry underwhelming QBs. Or perhaps who has the better kicker.

Edited by vikingsrule

21 minutes ago, N4L said:

This is code for Vegas has no freaking clue who is going to win lol

I think the bears will regress because they wont force as many turnovers next year. What they did last year was unsustainable. That alone will lead to a few more losses. 

I also need to see more from MT. He was a one read kind of guy last year. Even on plays where he moved his head, it didn't seem like he was going through reads, seemed like he was trying to look off defenders. Nagy has done a great job of getting his first read open, and MT has operated within the offense, but until I see more from him, I am going to be somewhat skeptical. 

I don't buy the packers as being legit SB contenders, for whatever reason. Too many unknowns for me to pick them right now. 

Vikes had a nice offseason. If their OL can improve, and they can stay healthy, they really don't have many holes as a football team. 

I'm pretty torn. Just based on precedent, the Bears won the division so they have to be considered. They added Riley Ridley and Montgomery, both of whom I liked a lot.

I like the Pack's offseason (heavy youth movement on D) and it's hard to count out Rodgers.

The Vikings have an excellent team and attacked their biggest needs with their offseason (Irv, Kubiak, the 1st round center, etc) and with a healthy Cook/more balanced rush attack, they should be better too.

And even the Lions had an impressive offseason (Flowers, Coleman, Anderson, Ammendola, Hockenson, Oruwariye). 

36 minutes ago, N4L said:

I don't buy the packers as being legit SB contenders

Few do... and for good reason.
Pack is sitting at 25 :1 right now and the national media isn't exactly stroking em.
They're coming off a crappy season, have a young unproven HC, and a past littered with weak defenses

Lots of unknowns for non- Packer fans.  Me ?  I already threw down on some futures  :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Few do... and for good reason.
Pack is sitting at 25 :1 right now and the national media isn't exactly stroking em.
They're coming off a crappy season, have a young unproven HC, and a past littered with weak defenses

Lots of unknowns for non- Packer fans.  Me ?  I already threw down on some futures  :D

I really want to put $1000 on the Packers winning the SB. I believe it's their year this year, although when thr last time a rookie HC won a SB? That's my only concern for them atm.