NFC North: Who wins it this year?

MrOaktown_56

Who wins the NFC North?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC North?

41 minutes ago, Elky said:

Why? Declining overrated QB, bad roster and brand new HC.

No elite teams in the division, 3 decent ones and I'm taking the one with the best QB. Don't trust Trubisky at all, Bears defense will decline and Cousins can't be trusted either

7 hours ago, Heinz D. said:
On 6/11/2019 at 6:58 PM, N4L said:

I think the bears will regress because they wont force as many turnovers next year. What they did last year was unsustainable. That alone will lead to a few more losses. 

I also need to see more from MT. He was a one read kind of guy last year. Even on plays where he moved his head, it didn't seem like he was going through reads, seemed like he was trying to look off defenders. Nagy has done a great job of getting his first read open, and MT has operated within the offense, but until I see more from him, I am going to be somewhat skeptical. 

Yes, there is absolutely no way that the offense will be any better. They'll probably go 3-13. 

Almost didn't even bother replying buuut 

1) I'm not saying MT can't improve, just that I think he is farther behind than people realize. 

2) every team in the NFL improves in the off-season. No one knew what 'nagys offense' entailed going into last season. Defensive coordinators are building their book on both guys. I'm sure they will have some games where they put up a lot of points, and others where they have some stinkers. I just don't trust it as of yet 

I never said 3-13 so gtfo with that bull

23 minutes ago, N4L said:

Almost didn't even bother replying buuut 

1) I'm not saying MT can't improve, just that I think he is farther behind than people realize.

2) every team in the NFL improves in the off-season. No one knew what 'nagys offense' entailed going into last season. Defensive coordinators are building their book on both guys. I'm sure they will have some games where they put up a lot of points, and others where they have some stinkers. I just don't trust it as of yet 

I never said 3-13 so gtfo with that bull

To the common fan with limited knowledge on Trubisky, probably.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, Nightime said:

I think the best quarterback will win this division 

Chicago will be a wildcard team

An interesting question might be "who will be the best QB this season?" 

Rodgers - He has shown that he can be the best by a good margin, but hasn't been that guy for a few years.  Will he, the new head coach, and the rest of their offense be able to put it all together this season, or will they need a season together before getting it all running on all cylinders?  He has also had a number of injuries.  Could the cumulative effect of these injuries hold Rodgers and the Packers' offense back?

Stafford & Cousins - These two QB's have proven themselves to be capable, but neither has gotten the job done when it comes to wins/losses.  Could this finally be their year?

Trubisky - A young up-and-comer who showed promise in his second season last year.  He has a beastly defense to help him out, but can he continue to improve and play a bigger role in the team's success?

On 6/12/2019 at 11:00 PM, SBLIII said:

No elite teams in the division, 3 decent ones and I'm taking the one with the best QB. Don't trust Trubisky at all, Bears defense will decline and Cousins can't be trusted either

Who was the best QB in the division last year?  That could be up for a lot of debate.

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:09 PM, Shanedorf said:

bears defense went from having Vic Fangio leading them.... to the coach who called the Worst Play in NFL History...

Yeah I believe he's going to call this on every single play in 2019...

As a Bears fan, I have us at 10 wins this season. There is no way the defense will be able to reproduce the kind of production from last season, so hard to do that in back to back years, but they should still be very good as the talent level is ridiculous. The offense I'm confident will take a big step forward - Mitch's 2nd year in the system, Nagy has his RB, WRs were all completely new in 2018 so again 2nd year in the system. We should just be a lot more comfortable offensively.

Comes with the territory of winning the division last season of course,  but our schedule is so tough this year. That, plus some regression in terms of defensive takeaways is why I don't see them reaching 12 wins again. Still confident the Bears will be a very good team, and I'd be very surprised if they were .500 or worse, the roster is too good. Screw it, the Bears take the division.