NFC North: Who wins it this year?

MrOaktown_56

Who wins the NFC North?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC North?

17 hours ago, tom cody said:

I think the Bears win it again next year.

I have no idea what to think of the Bears. They are the biggest wildcard in the NFL to me. Year by year variance in defensive performance is very high in the NFL, Trubisky could improve. I can see everything from 6 to 13 wins.

On 6/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, MWil23 said:

You gotta give the guy credit. He did a FANTASTIC job of stopping the Browns from scoring points over a 2 year period.

With the dearth of players available to him it was a fantastic job against all of our opponents the past 2 years.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I don't see the Bears as a team that's regressing. The defense is probably #1 in the league and more Tarik Cohen would usually mean a winning record.

They will regress....simply because they're the Bears.....and thats what Bears do :)

1 hour ago, ReadyToThump said:

To be fair they haven't even had anything to regress from in the last 10 seasons so I'm skeptical on this statement. 

While their recent history cant be regressed from.....I was applying a historical perspective :)

• Like 1

I'll be picking the Vikings.

They had a disappointing year last year, but they're still one of the best rosters in the NFL. Take away QB and they are significantly better than the Bears and Packers rosters top to bottom. I like Cousins more than Trubisky and I don't think Rodgers will quite be able to overcome the talent disparity.