2019 Hard Knocks: Oakland Raiders

Frankie2Gunz

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hard Knocks was terrible this year, beyond happy that it's over. Although I am glad I got to know more about important players such as Ronald Ollie, Luke Wilson, Jason Cabinda, and Brandon Marshall. #Not

I realized I didn't watch episode 4 so I tried to do a doubleheader yesterday.  Couldn't make myself start the finale, oh my god 4 was boring. I can't tell if I don't like our players or if none of the cool ones got air time. The only one I liked following was Doss. Abram seemed ok at first then got annoying as all hell.

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I realized I didn't watch episode 4 so I tried to do a doubleheader yesterday.  Couldn't make myself start the finale, oh my god 4 was boring. I can't tell if I don't like our players or if none of the cool ones got air time. The only one I liked following was Doss. Abram seemed ok at first then got annoying as all hell.

Gruden was good and I liked Waller but everyone else was pretty lame. No wonder why they got cut. 😂 

i would have liked them to show more Carr and more of the coordinators. It just seems like pretty much everyone was off limits. Except AB who got old pretty quick. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...