Wyld Stallyns

Colts make LS Luke Rhodes highest paid LS in the NFL

57 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He had four tackles last season, so it's not like he's racking up the tackles...

See? The other team is afraid because they know he's a hard-hitting LB, so they run away from him. 

55 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One of these days I'm going to bother learning who the NFL long snappers are like every other position.

Liar.

I wonder how much better the punt coverage would be if the LS was some sort of animal defender. He's probably the last guy down the field (minus the punter).

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One of these days I'm going to bother learning who the NFL long snappers are like every other position.

There's only one that ever mattered.

He's become a regular on her show.

He can never replace the GOAT

pontbriand.jpg

Ryan Pontbriand

Drafted, zero bad snaps, great covering punts...and the Browns punted ALL THE TIME.

10 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Long snapper would be awesome to play. Get paid handsomely to toss a few balls under your butt and hold your ground. Ez money.

my bro and I already got a plan. I'm raising the long snapper and hes raising a punter. Everyone wants their kid to be a QB or WR... not I. You want the easy track to the NFL. STs it is

4 hours ago, ET80 said:
4 hours ago, FinSting said:

To be fair, he's a former LB so basically it's like having an actual extra defender that knows how to hit and tackle during punts. Two players in one and all that. 

He had four tackles last season, so it's not like he's racking up the tackles...

But he made you look up how many tackles a long snapper had, so really he wins.

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But he made you look up how many tackles a long snapper had, so really he wins.

It's mid-June, training camp so far away, hence we need some in-depth Long Snapper analysis. 

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

It's mid-June, training camp so far away, hence we need some in-depth Long Snapper analysis. 

these next 6 weeks are going to be brutal for NFL fans.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

To be fair though, he is the LS. Him and the punter should be close to the last 2 guys getting involved in the play.

I mean, if all game footage was erased and burned, and the interwebs broke, and all we had to go on was written media again, those 4 tackles were game saving shoestring tackles!!

Yes? No? I tried.....