What to do after selling out. (Keeper league advice)

Hockey5djh

I did a mock and removed who the keepers were and ended up with this team:

QB- Mayfield

RB- Kamara, Henry, Ingram, Miller, R. Freeman, Foreman

WR - Hopkins, Evans, C. Ridley, Gallup, A. Wilson, Funchess

TE - Cook, Hopper

* I should probably switch out the backup TE for a backup QB, but I'd be happy with this I think. 

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I did a mock and removed who the keepers were and ended up with this team:

QB- Mayfield

RB- Kamara, Henry, Ingram, Miller, R. Freeman, Foreman

WR - Hopkins, Evans, C. Ridley, Gallup, A. Wilson, Funchess

TE - Cook, Hopper

* I should probably switch out the backup TE for a backup QB, but I'd be happy with this I think. 

I’d stick with Cook and Hooper. Both of those guys can be top 10 TEs. TE is a much more valuable and scarce position than QB. Just get a QB off waivers if it comes down to it. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 1:45 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

Adams and Mixon for me, and not particularly difficult

This is exactly my thoughts as well.

Mixon is in tier 1 talent in fantasy next year imo. He's on the edge of tier 2 behind saquon, kamara, cmc, Zeke - meaning I think he's the #5 guy in that group but still above the next round of guys. He should be a workhorse next year in the new offense. 

Davante Adams should have a huge year with Rodgers healthy. He's a clearcut #1 guy who has the size to score touchdowns. 

I'm looking like I'm going to have a shot at these guys at #9:

JuJu
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen
Amari Cooper

The tier 1 / 2 RB's are all going to be kept and I expect Conner and Chubb to be gone by 9.
The next RB's available would be Mack, Williams, Jones, Fournette, Henry, Freeman, Kerryon.

Now, I don't have a 2nd Round pick, but I'm trying to trade Conner to someone with a "bad" keeper to jump into the 2nd / early 3rd.

Am I kind of screwed at RB if I take one of the WR's? My keeper is Kamara but the RB position is basically obliterated and I have 9 and 29 Overall at the moment.

12 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm looking like I'm going to have a shot at these guys at #9:

JuJu
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen
Amari Cooper

The tier 1 / 2 RB's are all going to be kept and I expect Conner and Chubb to be gone by 9.
The next RB's available would be Mack, Williams, Jones, Fournette, Henry, Freeman, Kerryon.

Now, I don't have a 2nd Round pick, but I'm trying to trade Conner to someone with a "bad" keeper to jump into the 2nd / early 3rd.

Am I kind of screwed at RB if I take one of the WR's? My keeper is Kamara but the RB position is basically obliterated and I have 9 and 29 Overall at the moment.

RB is deep enough to where you can afford to have just 1 sure-thing and a few calculated risks as long as you're solid elsewhere 

• Like 1