The Anthony Davis Sweepstakes Thread

beekay414

49 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Um Ok. I thought when first saw this,  it was a Lonestar thread 

Likewise lol. 

Alright, enough talk of the usual suspects being the favorites for AD's services. Time for a sleeper team to get in the mix. 

Which team is a legitimate playoff team but needs a shake up to make it to the top like the Raptors from last season? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Likewise lol. 

Alright, enough talk of the usual suspects being the favorites for AD's services. Time for a sleeper team to get in the mix. 

Which team is a legitimate playoff team but needs a shake up to make it to the top like the Raptors from last season? 

Portland. Can offer an All-Star level player, a high caliber young player, and multiple 1sts.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Likewise lol. 

I keep hearing Denver as a darkhorse. Realistically, what could they offer? I feel like Jokic and Murray are off the table. The rest would be available. Gary Harris, Isaiah Thomas, Michael Porter Jr, 1sts?

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Portland. Can offer an All-Star level player, a high caliber young player, and multiple 1sts.

That was a team I mentioned in the offseason. 

Worth the risk! Dame and AD would do some serious damage. 

Too bad Milwaukee really doesn't have the pieces to make a move. Damn near half the team is filled with FAs. 

Philly? Simmons would have to go but if they can get AD and a solid PG in free agency? Huge win, though what kind of fits are Simmoms and Zion? 

Nets if possible would be great especially if they also sign Kyrie. Now you're cooking with those two. 

3 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I keep hearing Denver as a darkhorse. Realistically, what could they offer? I feel like Jokic and Murray are off the table. The rest would be available. Gary Harris, Isaiah Thomas, Michael Porter Jr, 1sts?

I don't know if NO does a deal without getting Murray. 

Without Murray that just isn't a great package. Porter is too much of an injury risk and their 1st rounders are too low. Harris is nice and very good fit with Zion. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Too bad Milwaukee really doesn't have the pieces to make a move. Damn near half the team is filled with FAs. 

Philly? Simmons would have to go but if they can get AD and a solid PG in free agency? Huge win, though what kind of fits are Simmoms and Zion? 

Nets if possible would be great especially if they also sign Kyrie. Now you're cooking with those two. 

WHY NOT Embiid? A center all star for another. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Philly can trade Simmons and stuff for AD and then trade Butler for cP3 in a sign and trade. Everyone wins. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

I can live with it but he would be a great guy to put around an Embiid/AD pair 

Not for 40M it won't.

But look at how the Raptors are handling the KD-less Warriors team and then look back at how the series was tied at 2-2 and it was a tie game heading to the 4th quarter and your team got smacked for five quarters. SMH, you guys deserve to live with that deal FOREVER! 

• Like 1