Patriots file Tampering charges against Texans for the attempted GM hire of Nick Caserio

49erurtaza

12 hours ago, patman said:

Why did he sign a contract saying that he could not leave on his own volition. 

Because he probably expected his employer to not be a complete jackass and keep him there for a promotion, since no competent business does that. And he definitely didn't expect Belichik to do that not only once, but 2 years running.

32 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If that's the case, he should go full Office Space for the rest of the year. 

Honestly, Idk what's keeping him from doing just that.  According to the article hes under contract until after the 2020 draft.  This just seems like a toxic situation.

8 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Honestly, Idk what's keeping him from doing just that.  According to the article hes under contract until after the 2020 draft.  This just seems like a toxic situation.

2 weeks before the draft, just send out the bombshell e-mail: "Nick Caseiro PTO Next 2 Weeks, Back on Monday for Last Day"

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If that's the case, he should go full Office Space for the rest of the year. 

Every time Belly walks into his office, he should have a ton of browsers up with Houston real estate pages...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Every time Belly walks into his office, he should have a ton of browsers up with Houston real estate pages...

If he's salaried (which I'm sure he is), legally he doesn't have to show up for all 40 hours. I'm thinking show up at 11:45, browse the internet and check those Houston real estate listings, gotta leave for lunch at 12:30, back at 2, grab a quick workout, then out by 3:30.

Those e-mails aren't going anywhere. He can get to them tomorrow. Or he could not. Not sounds better.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If he's salaried (which I'm sure he is), legally he doesn't have to show up for all 40 hours. I'm thinking show up at 11:45, browse the internet and check those Houston real estate listings, gotta leave for lunch at 12:30, back at 2, grab a quick workout, then out by 3:30.

Those e-mails aren't going anywhere. He can get to them tomorrow. Or he could not. Not sounds better.

I'd go and buy an autographed Deshaun Watson jersey and hang it in my office, get a Texans coffee mug and bring it to status meetings, maybe even a Texans hoodie for casual Friday (cut the sleeves, of course).

But, I'm petty like that.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

I'd go and buy an autographed Deshaun Watson jersey and hang it in my office, get a Texans coffee mug and bring it to status meetings, maybe even a Texans hoodie for casual Friday (cut the sleeves, of course).

It'd be just as great if you got a Texans mug, but crossed out "Texans" and scribbled out "Patriots" in a sharpie, and then got some awful looking $5 copyright infringement Patriots logo on it too.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Or, and hang with me for a second because apparently this is radical, the Patriots could let him go, advertise to every scout and front office person in their building that they won't stop you from getting your dream job, promote from within based on merit and the training that they started last year when Caserio tried to leave, and inspire moral.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It'd be just as great if you got a Texans mug, but crossed out "Texans" and scribbled out "Patriots" in a sharpie, and then got some awful looking $5 copyright infringement Patriots logo on it too.

Wear nothing but Patriots gear from the years they lost Super Bowls. Walk into a staff meeting with a "New England Patriots, 2018 AFC Champions" t-shirt.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Spell it "Petriots" too, that would be lovely...

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Or, and hang with me for a second because apparently this is radical, the Patriots could let him go, advertise to every scout and front office person in their building that they won't stop you from getting your dream job, promote from within based on merit and the training that they started last year when Caserio tried to leave, and inspire moral.

Live look at Kraft and Belichek

source.gif

• Like 2