49erurtaza

Patriots file Tampering charges against Texans for the attempted GM hire of Nick Caserio

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I sold my soul to the Houston Oilers back when I was 11, so technically... 

Did they ever ask for their deposit back?

This will cost the pats at least one first rounder. How dare they think that a team in the NFL would tamper! They are besmirching the shield!  Brady suspended 8 games.

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

One thing I left out of the interview:

I sold my soul to the Houston Oilers back when I was 11, so technically... They could be tampering on that front as well, I don't know the statute of limitations for soul selling as a pre-teen.

Not only that, but to a now division rival. This reeks of a long con.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not only that, but to a now division rival. This reeks of a long con.

It just so happened I sold it the day before Houston v Buffalo in 1992. So, it paid immediate dividends.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

O/U 2.5 game suspension for Brady, 2nd round pick fine for the Pats

Nonsense.

It is obvious Magic Johnson is getting fined. 

22 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Nonsense.

It is obvious Magic Johnson is getting fined. 

Hilariously enough the Texans are somehow worse at tampering than Magic Johnson.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

It just so happened I sold it the day before Houston v Buffalo in 1992. So, it paid immediate dividends.

Grrrrrrrr!

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hilariously enough the Texans are somehow worse at tampering than Magic Johnson.

ALLEGED TAMPERING thank you

Posted (edited)

LOL said this couldn't possibly be two guys that knew each other and were communicating talking about their families or whatever a photo and apparently a video it's supposed to prove something special? What is this some sort of competition gate? They're starting to worry they won't be the first one to Seven Super Bowl so they've got to make sure they set people up and accuse them of cheating? If you can't tell yes I'm being sarcastic but honestly I could not possibly care less about the Patriots or what they don't like.

The Patriots are the very last organization that has an e business accusing another team of cheating

Edited by wwhickok

If the league does find the Texans guilty of tampering, could the Pats potentially get compensated with a draft pick? Is there a precedent for this? 

Just now, PatriotsWin! said:

If the league does find the Texans guilty of tampering, could the Pats potentially get compensated with a draft pick? Is there a precedent for this? 

No. I can't imagine that they would be compensated with a traffic though I could be wrong but I think the Hope here from Patriots fans perhaps our that they would get the Texans first round pick and that's simply not going to happen

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Think the Pats will feel deflated if nothing comes of this?

Best comment yet

24 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Not a GM, but the Chiefs tampered with Philly with WR Jeremy Maclin - Andy Reid contacted him before he could talk to free agents, I think. KC was docked a 3rd and a 5th, but Maclin could still sign there. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans toss a 3rd round/compensatory pick to New England to simply make this go away. 

35 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

LOL said this couldn't possibly be two guys that knew each other and were communicating talking about their families or whatever a photo and apparently a video it's supposed to prove something special? What is this some sort of competition gate? They're starting to worry they won't be the first one to Seven Super Bowl so they've got to make sure they set people up and accuse them of cheating? If you can't tell yes I'm being sarcastic but honestly I could not possibly care less about the Patriots or what they don't like.

The Patriots are the very last organization that has an e business accusing another team of cheating

coulda fooled me