Patriots file Tampering charges against Texans for the attempted GM hire of Nick Caserio

49erurtaza

9 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Not really this was at Pat's Superbowl ring party. 

But they were surveying it. Monitoring it for signs of illicit activity. You could almost call it a sting operation.

Clearly, the only right thing to do here is release all of the tapes. The only right thing to do in any sting operation is to release all of the tapes.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But they were surveying it. Monitoring it for signs of illicit activity. You could almost call it a sting operation.

Clearly, the only right thing to do here is release all of the tapes.

Exactly. They have probably been planning this for months. Years even. I'm willing to bet the only reason the Pats even won the Super Bowl was so they could catch Houston red handed at this phony ring ceremony. 

• Like 8

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Exactly. They have probably been planning this for months. Years even. I'm willing to bet the only reason the Pats even won the Super Bowl was so they could catch Houston red handed at this phony ring ceremony. 

Feel like we're not quite on the same page. I want the Bobby Kraft round the world video released. I couldn't give 2 ****s about some guy tampering up some GM.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Clearly, the only right thing to do here is release all of the tapes.

Unfortunately the tapes were sensitive so they have already been destroyed.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Feel like we're not quite on the same page. I want the Bobby Kraft round the world video released. I couldn't give 2 ****s about some guy tampering up some GM.

Eh, I'm not Kraft but if that's what you want to see... Check your P.M.

• Like 3

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I bet you if Blockbuster never went under, they'd have the video behind their curtain. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Should have just hired that @ET80 fella. 

One thing I left out of the interview:

I sold my soul to the Houston Oilers back when I was 11, so technically... They could be tampering on that front as well, I don't know the statute of limitations for soul selling as a pre-teen.

• Like 5