Chris Blewitt blew it with the Bears

TheKillerNacho

17 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

All 3 of them missed a kick from 42 yards at the end of practice (meant to replicate a game clinching kick), so I wouldn't be surprised if none of them make the final team and they look somewhere else.

Blair Walsh is still out there! He can miss from any distance!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Just on a side note though I don't know if anybody noticed but I read yesterday that he is trying out for the Saints

Not as a kicker though. Looks like ST in general (including kick return?) and......DB? o.O

Payton doing Payton things while trying to find another gimmick player like Taysom Hill. 

On 13/06/2019 at 10:38 AM, TankWilliams said:

All 3 of them missed a kick from 42 yards at the end of practice (meant to replicate a game clinching kick), so I wouldn't be surprised if none of them make the final team and they look somewhere else.

They should offer a 6th/7th round pick to the Ravens for Vedvik. He is going to be a stud kicker. Too bad for him J.Tucker is here

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 8:38 AM, TankWilliams said:

The Bears are really bad at this. That's just a dumb way to find a kicker.