Bold Prediction: Scottish Hammer and Seibert unseat the Veterans

Toneloke38

12 hours ago, bruceb said:

Well they just cut a K named Blewitt.

That's got to be a step in the right direction, yes?

One of my friends was a D1 golfer with the last name of "Shank". Their coach wouldn't let anyone call him by his last name because of the "mental factor". I'm 100% serious.

• Like 1

From what I've heard in regards to the Scottish Hammer, he's looked excellent in every facet except for holding the kick on FG's, where he's had significant struggles.

Personally, I want Gillan to win out and become our own Michael Dickson, but if he doesn't get his holding together in a hurry, I completely understand why the Browns would elect to stick with Colquitt.

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
Not to be confused with Dicker the Kicker from Texass

9 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The only reason why Colquitt should lose is because we want to save cash. Dude is still very good. 

I disagree. The versatility that Gillan would provide as a drop kicker - or as the guy who holds the record for longest FG in Arkansas Pine Bluff history - could outweigh the benefit of Colquitt IF they feel that his punting and holding are at least up to par.

7 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I disagree. The versatility that Gillan would provide as a drop kicker - or as the guy who holds the record for longest FG in Arkansas Pine Bluff history - could outweigh the benefit of Colquitt IF they feel that his punting and holding are at least up to par.

He is a football player, too.

I'm depressed right now. Is this what this forum has  turned into? Arguments about punters and kickers? Former Browns QB McCown calling it a career? Walkthemocks drafts?

GIVE ME BACK THE GOOD OLD DAYS! 

Expectations for success and quality coaching/FO personnel is killing the summer and bringing back the doldrums.

Also, I'm glad.

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm depressed right now. Is this what this forum has  turned into? Arguments about punters and kickers? Former Browns QB McCown calling it a career? Walkthemocks drafts?

Expectations for success and quality coaching/FO personnel is killing the summer and bringing back the doldrums.

Also, I'm glad.

Every summer is like this (meaning, dead).

The only difference is that we're talking about our disgruntled 3rd string RB instead of trying to talk ourselves into Colt McCoy being the answer at QB and Mo Massaquoi being a #1 wideout.

2 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Every summer is like this (meaning, dead).

The only difference is that we're talking about our disgruntled 3rd string RB instead of trying to talk ourselves into Colt McCoy being the answer at QB and Mo Massaquoi being a #1 wideout.

Trying?

YOU may have been TRYING. @buno67 was succeeding.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I'm glad.

😡😠😤

Edited by NudeTayne

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

😡😠😤

1. Not knocking walkthemocks, just pointing out we usually have unreasonable arguments like whether or not a 6th rounder is a franchise QB/WR/MLB/CB or reasonable ones like why we cut Pryor instead of Turbin

2. How did you possibly have to edit that post?

• Like 1