Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

What… exactly what? Nets land Kyrie or another star and they very well could be better than Boston. Heck, just land a good free agent and they could be better. 

So yeah, my post stands. Through it all looks like Lakers will be just fine if it turns out to be a Celtics/Nets type of trade. 

And LOL comparing old KG/Pierce being traded to someone like AD who's right in his prime. Whatever picks that get swapped, this trade was absolutely worth it for the Lakers. 

No clue why Windy is all hurt by it. 

Why so sensitive? No one said the Lakers are dumb for making this move. He’s comparing it in terms of an absolute haul of picks that could end up being super valuable down the road. The Pelicans supposedly getting two unprotected picks 4 and 5 years down the road, that’s the comparison.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why so sensitive? No one said the Lakers are dumb for making this move. He’s comparing it in terms of an absolute haul of picks that could end up being super valuable down the road. The Pelicans supposedly getting two unprotected picks 4 and 5 years down the road, that’s the comparison.

He called it "scandalous" and made it seem like he couldn't believe the Lakers made this deal. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He called it "scandalous" and made it seem like he couldn't believe the Lakers made this deal. 

He literally blew the Lakers for the entire segment. Get out of here dude. He talked about how good the Lakers are going to be and also talked about how huge those future picks could be. He wasn’t thrashing anyone.

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I’d say this is a good deal for both sides. But I think Rich Paul saying anywhere other than lakers would be a one year rental scared other teams off (whether he was bluffing or not). 

Proved everything I was saying though, Lakers were desperate. They basically bid against themselves since Celtics apparently never even offered Tatum.

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ha! Don't be mad your GM is stingy as hell with his assets and didn't take enough risks. If AD didn't want to get traded to the Lakers, then Paul doesn't push for this to happen period. 

really ??? Mad ??? should I show you my many posts about NOT wanting to trade young assets for AD, or will you just take my word for it..

In the meantime time. Rich may have "asked AD" but bet you AD had no idea of the fallout/villain he would become.