Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

55 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

This right here shows how biased you are in this conversation

If there were ever a perfect fit for the roster they are putting together its Kyle Korver. He IS a LeBron guy, he is a Califorina Kid, and he is likely to be Cut by Memphis because he was only delt to make the contracts work

How biased I am? Why would I care about Kyle? He's probably not coming to play with us.

None of that changes that he made $7M last year and will likely make around the same this year if he wants to. You mean to tell me him and LeBron are boys?

56 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Yeah, we don't agree at all. I don't think I agree with a single point you've made outside of posting their actual contracts without context. You're arguing that guys who have already made the minimum or are with 500k aren't minimum guys. Then two others who are no way getting anything close to what they had before. It's a non-starter.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/tyson-chandler-2605/

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/javale-mcgee-6159/

You know Chandler got bought out by the Suns right? He made around $13M last year. Bullock may come back, since they have his early birds, but it won't be for the minimum. Korver didn't make the minimum. Rondo didn't make the minimum. 

36 minutes ago, Utley said:

You know Chandler got bought out by the Suns right? He made around $13M last year. Bullock may come back, since they have his early birds, but it won't be for the minimum. Korver didn't make the minimum. Rondo didn't make the minimum. 

I don't agree with you. You lost me by arguing against something that has already happened and ignoring context regarding the older guys. At this point you can't change my mind.

Edited by Bullet Club

40 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I don't agree with you. You lost me by arguing against something that has already happened and ignoring context regarding the older guys. At this point you can't change my mind.

You don't agree that you're wrong about what Chandler made? Your only context is that you think everyone will want to play with LeBron in LA because it's LeBron and because it's LA. That's some extreme bias.

The problem is that all these clowns are starting with the hypothesis that everyone worships 35 year old Lakers LeBron like they do.

Lets say Kawhi goes to the Clippers or the Knicks or stays in Toronto

• Do you really think the chase the ring guys go to the LA Lakers in that scenario?

Korver went 1-8 in the finals with Cleveland and LeBron bailed on him.

• If that does not inspire financially insane loyalty then I don't know what will
  • His growing up in California as a boy makes him want to play for the Lakers so badly that he has not done so in 16 seasons
  • The pure lunacy of these jumps in logic is astounding

14 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

About 8 other members have pointed out how badly the Lakers organization is being run, but yeah it’s just because I’m a Celtics fan.

You hate to see it.

Lol who cares if were a badly run organization when we have potential now to contend next year.

9 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Is he the turd who has been saying Brady is done since February 2012?

Might be Rob Parker but I think those Nick Wright/Parker/Broussard/Kellerman guys are just one collective moron hivemind.

Rob Parker makes Sauces look like Woj

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’m assuming they think they’re landing another max player and as a Laker fan, I don’t see it and I’m fine with that.

Yup, we have a slim shot at the top dawgs so would rather just fill out the rest of the roster

Does anyone think it's a coincedence that as the rumor that the Nets have cooled off on Kyrie because they cant pair him with KD we also get the cryptic Kuzma tweets? And the rumor floating that Kyrie wants to play with AD?

We will find out tonight with the draft how the cap gymnastics will have to play out. But my money is now on Kyrie coming to LA to complete a Big 3. Roster to be filled out with 2nd rounders and vet minimums which that Big 3 certainly will draw.

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Broussard is boys with KD. He definitely has the in. They text.

Broussard-what’s up KD any idea on where your going this offseason.

KD-le..

Broussard-LA?

KD-Leave me alone dude, stop texting me

ESPN- Breaking news, sources say Kevin Durant going to one the LA teams. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Does anyone think it's a coincedence that as the rumor that the Nets have cooled off on Kyrie because they cant pair him with KD we also get the cryptic Kuzma tweets? And the rumor floating that Kyrie wants to play with AD?

We will find out tonight with the draft how the cap gymnastics will have to play out. But my money is now on Kyrie coming to LA to complete a Big 3. Roster to be filled out with 2nd rounders and vet minimums which that Big 3 certainly will draw.

I mean unless Kyrie takes a huge discount thats not happening

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

which he won't. Kyrie to BKN is extremely likely.

18 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean unless Kyrie takes a huge discount thats not happening

Nets are pulling back from Kyrie because they can't pair him with KD anymore. And yes, it can happen. IDK how to paste the graphic, but someone on twitter yesterday did it via Spot Trac. The rest of the roster is filled with Vet Mins and 2nd rounders and you'll be paying the luxury tax, but it can be done. Also, it wouldn't be a terrible idea to take less considering he would be in LA and make up the difference in off the court affairs. Kyrie to LA is something I feel VERY confident about after yesterday. But let's see how it shakes out.