Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

They didn't have leverage. It's the Paul George to OKC deal all over again.

They got a huge haul, three first round picks that have played pretty well, a top 5 pick this year, and two future first round picks. The pieces that they acquired just don't fit well with their new franchise player. It's the AD situation all over again, the Pelicans land a transcendent franchise player and surround him with pieces that don't fit and zero shooting. In a few years Zion will probably demand a trade too. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, you don't get robbed when you get a top level player like AD.

Nice package for the Pelicans everything considered, but robbing the Lakers? Absolutely not. 

Well it's not enough to get the Lakers from non playoff team to title contender and they gave up all their future. It's a short term move for them. In the long run its gonna hurt. Especially when James retires.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well it's not enough to get the Lakers from non playoff team to title contender and they gave up all their future. It's a short term move for them. In the long run its gonna hurt. Especially when James retires.

Absolutely not. You then build around AD.

And you have to try to win with the time LeBron is there. Who cares about four years down the road? 

Only one I’m pissed about is Hart because I love him off the bench. Ingram and Ball are meh to me. Ball can’t shoot worth a damn and likely never will. Ingram can’t play with LeBron and I never though he’d develop into a star. Glad to land Davis. Hope the Lakers are far from done because even with these two, they’re far from a championship caliber team. Need at least 1 more star.