Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He just said he'd take a discount to help Charlotte. Maybe Davis in LA changes his mind though.

kemba is the only guy in the league i really want to leave the team that drafted him. i usually stan ride or die guys like that, but he's gotta dip 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

FOH!!!! This dude LOVES defending Ainge. Come on man, offer up Tatum with Brown? Pelicans by all accounts take that deal. Every single time there is an excuse with the Celtics of why a deal wasn't made. It's okay, you didn't want to risk AD leaving and Kyrie signing elsewhere so you kept your top asset. Nothing else needs to be said, but please don't try to play this game.

And has Woj verified Ramona's report there? 

Mannix is friggin' joke.

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

kemba is the only guy in the league i really want to leave the team that drafted him. i usually stan ride or die guys like that, but he's gotta dip 

Charlotte is a really bad situation even if Kemba stays they are gonna be in that 7-11 seed range make the playoffs and get bounced or miss and get a crappy lotto pick for the next 5 years unless they get lucky draft a star in that range. 

I don’t mind this deal for NO. This was probably the best they were gonna do and you can’t really be mad if Kuzma isn’t in the deal if you get all those picks and swaps.

I knew Boston was never actually gonna offer up Tatum. They are in a weird situation. Kyrie appears gone and maybe Al opts out and leaves too. 

Not a bad deal. Not the best they could've got in a perfect world, but you lose a lot of leverage with Kyrie leaving and Ainge being too scared to do the godfather offer. 

Now it's time for me to pretend that I was always hyped about Lonzo and totally didn't think he was a bust since college. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Also depends on when this deal is made official. If the deal goes down after July 1st, then the Lakers can sign a max player right? 

I believe so, yes. 

I guess It’s possible it could be a three team deal and that #4 pick could go elsewhere for something is my guess. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I believe so, yes. 

I guess It’s possible it could be a three team deal and that #4 pick could go elsewhere for something is my guess. 

I mean it wouldn't hurt the Pelicans to wait to make it official so that's what probably happens. 

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They got a huge haul, three first round picks that have played pretty well, a top 5 pick this year, and two future first round picks. The pieces that they acquired just don't fit well with their new franchise player. It's the AD situation all over again, the Pelicans land a transcendent franchise player and surround him with pieces that don't fit and zero shooting. In a few years Zion will probably demand a trade too. 

They can do whatever they want with the picks and Lonzo and Ingram shouldn’t be too hard to flip.  It’s a good problem to have... lot of young assets

• Like 1