Who has been Lebron's most talented teammate?

MKnight82

Lebron's Most Talented Teammate?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Lebron's Most Talented Teammate?

• Dwayne Wade
    • Chris Bosh
    • Kyrie Irving
    • Kevin Love
    • Anthony Davis

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're completely isolating one series out of a four year venture and trying to paint it as LeBron was a hindrance. Heck outta here.

No this is a thread about Lebron’s best teammate.  Wade was still in/near his peak back then.  In 2010 he was a top-5 in MVP voting and the next season was the best player on his team in a finals series.  I didn’t say anything about the next 3 years.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

You're completely isolating one series out of a four year venture and trying to paint it as LeBron was a hindrance. Heck outta here.

No, he said James cost him a championship in 2011. Which he did. He averaged a career low in points per game in that years’ playoffs and then **** his pants in the Finals against Jason Terry, JJ midget Barrea, and the walking corpse of Jason Kidd. Hindrance.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

No, he said James cost him a championship in 2011. Which he did. He averaged a career low in points per game in that years’ playoffs and then **** his pants in the Finals against Jason Terry, JJ midget Barrea, and the walking corpse of Jason Kidd. Hindrance.

You're assuming they even MAKE the finals without LeBron that year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

You think Lebron at age 35 will be willing to let AD take control more? Or he going to be Chris Bosh 2.0?

Lebron will never let anyone take control. He’ll never be just fit into an offense like bosh did. He wants to be the offense. 

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Wade averaged 30 PPG, 7.5 assists and shot 49FG% like two years before Bron went there. Wade also won a title as the best player on his team. AD has been higher than an 8th seed once in his career I believe. He has won one playoff series in his 7 year career. Pretty hard for me to believe a top 5 player in the NBA can't get his team to the playoffs consistently and win more than 1 series in 7 years.

That year you mentioned was Wade’s best statistically and they went 43-39 with a first round exit (with no Shaq). That’s very AD Pels-esque.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

It’s not even relevant to this thread. He just feels the need to give 2011 Skip takes about LeBron whenever possible now that simon was banned again.

I’m not the one who brought it up, not sure why you’re singling me out. Also, there are plenty of other times I can bring it up that I don’t. I keep the 2011 takes to myself unless it’s in the Lebron’s legacy thread or someone else brings it up in another thread, which is the case here.

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

That year you mentioned was Wade’s best statistically and they went 43-39 with a first round exit (with no Shaq). That’s very AD Pels-esque.

Not really. AD has only won more than 35 games twice in his career. And only made the playoffs twice in his career. So those parts would be the best version of the AD Pellies.

Also the part where Wade was the best player on a title team. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

35 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not really. AD has only won more than 35 games twice in his career. And only made the playoffs twice in his career. So those parts would be the best version of the AD Pellies.

Also the part where Wade was the best player on a title team. 

Tbf I think prime Wade was better than AD. It’s just that Shaq is Shaq. Even Miami Shaq.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

2011 Wade was a step down from 2010 Wade. Still elite but not quite what he was.

In order:

2010 Wade

Anthony Davis

2011 Wade

Wade was damn near the same player in 2011 as he was in 2010. Only difference was he was no longer the clear cut #1 on his team so he had to share the load with LeBron. That was the only difference. Wade himself didn't decline as a player. And when it was money time in those Celtics/Mavs series, he made big play after big play. 

15 hours ago, Glen said:
15 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

He's a 26 year old first team all nba player.  Use your imagination.  

Well actually AD refuses to play for the Lakers. Signs with the Raptors & they win 13 straight NBA championships in my imagination.

So technically. AD never played with Lebron

subscribe