Aaron Rodgers Wants More Control.

GHARMON9

I feel like this is just a typical June article trying to stir up controversy.

Since when do you want a QB that doesn't change plays at the line (granted there is a balance)? Eventually against quality Ds or in shootouts you need a QB that can change a play based on what they are seeings or you'll have Goff 3 point performances or in general Mitch Trubisky games. Brady the ultimate team player/system statue QB changes plays all the time (so did pretty much every top 5-10 QB IMO). The fact is the big impact LaFluer will have on this team is incorporating different formations and concepts that Rodgers can utilize (not just McCarthism 11 personal every play). AR was always going to have a major impact on how the offensive game flow as he should.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

You guys are missing some prime CFL games FYI

Oh norm even some of us Canadians can't watch that stuff. I live here and what kind of sport gives you points for missing......yes the CFL gives you a point if you miss a f/g and the returner doesn't bring it back out of the endzone. Well i must admit there is the odd game I will watch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Oh norm even some of us Canadians can't watch that stuff. I live here and what kind of sport gives you points for missing......yes the CFL gives you a point if you miss a f/g and the returner doesn't bring it back out of the endzone. Well i must admit there is the odd game I will watch.

Singles are the best ******* part though lol

Especially when they punt it out before they get tackled. It's ******* amazing. 

If this isn't the coolest thing ever to you, I no longer like you lolol

It’s become trendy to slam Rodgers esp in the media.  After Rodgers put up another dominant season, they'll all transform back into bozack riders. 

Except for Florio.  He’s doomed to excessive douchebaggery for the rest of his life.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

It’s become trendy to slam Rodgers esp in the media.  After Rodgers put up another dominant season, they'll all transform back into bozack riders. 

Except for Florio.  He’s doomed to excessive douchebaggery for the rest of his life.  

Fwiw, when Silver went on TV and first said this everyone was like uh, okay. Like nobody's reaction was even slightly negative or going along with it. Not sure if it will catch on now but nobody seems to care much nationally so far

34 minutes ago, Norm said:

A) Those Argos uni's are 🔥🔥🔥
B) ?????????????????

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

If he wins, GB is REQUIRED to draft a WR early first round next draft

Only if it’s the Packers that win the Super Bowl.  At 32nd overall, I’m on board with a WR or TE with our first pick.  Only at 32 though.  

If we win the Super Bowl this year I swear on all th... Not all, but I swear on The Thing as my favorite movie I will do something embarrassing and admit I was wrong.  We won’t win the Super Bowl this year though.  That’s not me trying to reverse jinx it, that is just 100% factual, and I’m okay with that because I’ll still enjoy watching Gary and Savage and Alexander and Clark and their progression.  

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Fricken soccer or what...............Norm i am pretty sure i have a few buddies that love CFL and they will make you a honorary Canadian CFL fan for finding this and posting it, let along liking it. Bahaha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Fwiw, when Silver went on TV and first said this everyone was like uh, okay. Like nobody's reaction was even slightly negative or going along with it. Not sure if it will catch on now but nobody seems to care much nationally so far

Silver trying to ride the coattails of that Bleacher Craport article is even more lackluster.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

Fricken soccer or what...............Norm i am pretty sure i have a few buddies that love CFL and they will make you a honorary Canadian CFL fan for finding this and posting it, let along liking it. Bahaha.

Sweet, I def want in.