Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

People are beginning to be nervous. It must be more than just a coincidence. In just a few weeks, nearly a hundred people suspected or convicted of crimes have died. People are beginning to suspect the wrath of a higher being. This has concerned many and has been discussed within INTERPOL, the international organization of police departments. However, solving a phenomenon like this does not seem likely to them. Even the world-wide law enforcement agency has been stumped by the malevolent force. With no other options left, they've enlisted the help of the world's greatest detective, L. In order to begin reassure the world that the problem would be solved, he makes his first public appearance on television.

"Attention people of the world. I am heading the investigation on finding the murderer of criminals throughout the world, known throughout Japan as Kira. My name is Lind L. Tailor, also known as L. Criminals around the world are being killed by a serial killer. I consider this act to be the most atrocious group of murders throughout the history of man. I will not rest until the person or person responsible are brought to justice. Kira, I will hunt you down. I will find you. Kira, I have a pretty good idea what your motivation for doing this would be, and guess what you hope to achieve. However, what you are doing right now is evil."

Suddenly, Lind L. Tailor begins to grasp his chest and collapse.

Lind L. Tailor is dead. He was town (vanilla townie)

Just when everyone thought the broadcast was over, the screen cut to a new image.

l-death-note-t-shirt-800x800.jpg

"I had to test this to see if it would actually work, but I didn't think it would actually happen. Kira, it seems you can kill people without having to be there in person. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't just witnessed it. Listen to me, Kira. I should tell you that the person you just killed was an inmate whose execution was scheduled for today. That was not me. The police arrested him in absolute secrecy so you wouldn't have heard about it over the media - through the TV or the internet. It appears that not even you had access to this kind of information. But I assure you - L is real! I do exist! Now, try to kill me! What's wrong? Do it already. Try to kill me."

L waits a moment.

"Well, it seems you can't kill me after all. It turns out there are some people you can't kill after all. You've given me a useful hint. I'm going to return the favor. I'll tell you something you'll find interesting. Although this has been announced as a world-wise broadcast, the truth is that we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had plans to broadcast this message all over the world, but it looks like this won't be necessary. I now know where you are, and it won't be long before I find you and sentence you to death. Let's meet again soon."

It is now Day 1. Deadline to lynch is Thursday 9 PM CST

We are doing a longer day 1, and then the deadlines will be 24 hours.

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Never. Me and pwner are besties. He introduced me into the most vile parts of the internet. In a way, he deflowered me. 

This sent a shiver down my spine and now I’m nauseous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

People are beginning to be nervous. It must be more than just a coincidence. In just a few weeks, nearly a hundred people suspected or convicted of crimes have died. People are beginning to suspect the wrath of a higher being. This has concerned many and has been discussed within INTERPOL, the international organization of police departments. However, solving a phenomenon like this does not seem likely to them. Even the world-wide law enforcement agency has been stumped by the malevolent force. With no other options left, they've enlisted the help of the world's greatest detective, L. In order to begin reassure the world that the problem would be solved, he makes his first public appearance on television.

"Attention people of the world. I am heading the investigation on finding the murderer of criminals throughout the world, known throughout Japan as Kira. My name is Lind L. Tailor, also known as L. Criminals around the world are being killed by a serial killer. I consider this act to be the most atrocious group of murders throughout the history of man. I will not rest until the person or person responsible are brought to justice. Kira, I will hunt you down. I will find you. Kira, I have a pretty good idea what your motivation for doing this would be, and guess what you hope to achieve. However, what you are doing right now is evil."

Suddenly, Lind L. Tailor begins to grasp his chest and collapse.

Lind L. Taylor is dead. He was town (vanilla townie)

Just when everyone thought the broadcast was over, the screen cut to a new image.

l-death-note-t-shirt-800x800.jpg

"I had to test this to see if it would actually work, but I didn't think it would actually happen. Kira, it seems you can kill people without having to be there in person. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't just witnessed it. Listen to me, Kira. I should tell you that the person you just killed was an inmate whose execution was scheduled for today. That was not me. The police arrested him in absolute secrecy so you wouldn't have heard about it over the media - through the TV or the internet. It appears that not even you had access to this kind of information. But I assure you - L is real! I do exist! Now, try to kill me! What's wrong? Do it already. Try to kill me."

L waits a moment.

"Well, it seems you can't kill me after all. It turns out there are some people you can't kill after all. You've given me a useful hint. I'm going to return the favor. I'll tell you something you'll find interesting. Although this has been announced as a world-wise broadcast, the truth is that we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had plans to broadcast this message all over the world, but it looks like this won't be necessary. I now know where you are, and it won't be long before I find you and sentence you to death. Let's meet again soon."

It is now Day 1. Deadline to lynch is Thursday 9 PM CST

We are doing a longer day 1, and then the deadlines will be 24 hours.

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

Host, you forgot the TL;DR version at the bottom.