Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I would imagine so given the number of players. He's definitely a main character - spoiler (and a rather large one at that so please don't click it if you intend to ever watch the show)

Reveal hidden contents

He is the one who catches Light in the end, not L

So are he and L town in your opinion?...I'm still really confused at this stuff

(disclaimer: Much of this is simply flavor)

Previously on Death Note...

L waits a moment.

"Well, it seems you can't kill me after all. It turns out there are some people you can't kill after all. You've given me a useful hint. I'm going to return the favor. I'll tell you something you'll find interesting. Although this has been announced as a world-wise broadcast, the truth is that we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had plans to broadcast this message all over the world, but it looks like this won't be necessary. I now know where you are, and it won't be long before I find you and sentence you to death. Let's meet again soon."

L hangs up the phone. "hmm...yes. I have anticipated Kira's actions. This is all coming into place."

L went to get a snack. "If you use your head, you won’t get fat even if you eat sweets"

Suddenly, there was pounding at his door.

"This is the FBI. Kira, we know it's you!! L's message indicates that you are in the Kanto region of Japan. We traced your call and we know you were listening in.

L sighed. "hmm...well this is unexpected. <Whispering> I am L....<gunfire through the door>

The FBI agents burst in and there is L bleeding on the floor, dead.

"Aw, crap" one says.

Pickle Rick was lynched. He was L - town. Jack of all Trades

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Raye Penber came home from a long day at work.

He had to try to track down some Kira suspects, and so far, no luck.

His finance was waiting for him. She tried giving him some advice on the case, but he reminded her that she was his fiance now, and not with the FBI.

"How many times must I remind her of this", he thought. "Dinner isn't even ready". His fiance went back into the bedroom.

He huffed as he opened the fridge, but caught some movement out of the corner of his eye.

He opened his mouth to yell, but it was too late. The bullet pierced his throat and he died immediately.

Orca is dead. He was Raye Penber - town.

Day 2 starts now

Edited by Malfatron