Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

On 6/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, Counselor said:

If he was scum though he would be clearing all those posters and wouldn’t be able to pin any as scum later without outing himself? I don’t know if what I am saying makes sense. But to me it doesn’t make sense for Scum to have a sensor role or for him to use it in this way. I think they are all clear. I have a move that can validate if Dome is scum or town tonight if we need to. 

@squire12 yes here it is

The FBI agents closed around Kyosuke Higuchi, believing his to have a Death Note.

They opened fire and killed him.

Ragnorak - Kyosuke Higuchi is dead. He was Secondary Mafia - 3rd Kira, Original Death Note Holder, Rolecop

In other news, Kanichi Takimura was under heavy guard because it was indicated that he would likely die tonight.

The best of the best was guarding him, including a man named John Wick, who was a man of reputable character and talent.

Suddenly, a suspicious fly was buzzing around. It headed straight for Takimura! John Wick, a man of action, grabbed a number 2 pencil and swiftly skewered the fly. However, his momentum carried though and punctured Takimura

"Got him", Jack Wick said. He paused....."oh..."

Kanichi Takimura slumped to the ground with a pencil in his eye.

Squire - Kanichi Takimura - Weak Death Note Cop - town is dead

Day 5 begins now

Just now, squire12 said:

If he put the move in for N3 like he said, he can discuss it today on d4/n4.

You are digging a deeper scum hole each post you make.

You seem to be angling for a modkill.  You’re ambiguously asking questions rather than testing to see if it’s an appropriate line of questioning on someone who is regarded as a weaker player.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why?

Because I believe Rags, for one. Secondarily, I have a short list of people I am willing to hang. You were on that list before, and it just got shorter by two with the deaths of Squire and Rack. You are by far the one left I would be most uneasy on. My list is as follows: 

Swag

Counselor

Naz

James.