Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Sorry it derailed like this. I can't really play when me trying to bring up possibilities (one of which was true) is met with "no you're scum" and "man you vote weird". I'm sure I could've expressed some of those theories and ideas better, but it felt like there was no give and take and no charitable interpretation of anything I said. So ultimately I'm glad that at least I was able to exit the game without wasting a lynch, and that you guys got swag last night and were able to take a shot at lynching the last scum tonight. Hope its mission, and if not (assuming that doesn't end the game) good luck getting whoever else is left!

1 minute ago, James said:

Sorry it derailed like this. I can't really play when me trying to bring up possibilities (one of which was true) is met with "no you're scum" and "man you vote weird". I'm sure I could've expressed some of those theories and ideas better, but it felt like there was no give and take and no charitable interpretation of anything I said. So ultimately I'm glad that at least I was able to exit the game without wasting a lynch, and that you guys got swag last night and were able to take a shot at lynching the last scum tonight. Hope its mission, and if not (assuming that doesn't end the game) good luck getting whoever else is left!

If you are in fact town, I wish you would have been willing to listen to me to put on a vote. I've legit been defending you for two days

8 minutes ago, James said:

I can't really play when me trying to bring up possibilities (one of which was true) is met with "no you're scum" and "man you vote weird". I'm sure I could've expressed some of those theories and ideas better, but it felt like there was no give and take and no charitable interpretation of anything I said.

That's the game though dude. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I posted it before the deadline to see if I could get someone to panic and not redirect or block me.

You only left like 90 seconds.... 

i don't believe this was your intention.

The FBI agents got a hot tip of a potential suspect.

They broke into his house and gunned him down.

"oh no....not again!"

mission - Hideki Ide - town - 1 shot triple voter is dead

Meanwhile, at the apartment, Naomi Misora was still morning the loss of her fiancé Reye.

She cried herself to sleep every night, longing for his touch.

She wouldn't eat or drink. She held a picture of them together, a picture of them at SeaWorld, where Reye proposed to her.

They were posing with the Orcas. Such beautiful creatures.

Naomi cried a single tear, which fell glistening onto the picture.

Then Naomi died of a broken heart.

James- Naomi Misora - town was dead

Meanwhile, Watari just wanted to see a Shinigami.

He had heard that gods of death love apples.

So he rigged up a contraption from his ceiling that contained 25,033,235 apples.

"now I will definitely see a Shinigami!"

Suddenly, the  contraption broken and the apples fell onto him, crushing his head.

Watari - Forge - Mask giver - town is dead

It is now Day 7

With 5 players left, it's 3 to lynch

@DingoLadd

@MWil23

@Dome

@Nazgul

@Counselor