Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

3 hours ago, Dome said:

@Tyty interested in a nic cage mafia? this isn't that, but with a little imagination we could get close

Heck if I had time. Work is nonstop lately. 

Also malf I read death note until the dude went to prison and the nerdy corporate dudes took over the note or whatever but I don’t have time but I will be an informant to the cause

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I’m torn. This is not on my themes list but I don’t remember the last time I played a Malf hosted game. 

its been 2 years

just pretend its a crossover with one of the themes on your list and play anyway! :)

lol , just read the end of that Walking Dead mafia and theres this cute interaction

(after dome gave a hit to matts, who ended the game by hitting mafia)

On 9/22/2017 at 5:33 PM, Matts4313 said:

Also, super propts to Dome. I like a rookie who steps up to the plate. Its why I gave you the protection. 

On 9/22/2017 at 5:35 PM, Dome said:

Lol I was only 50% sure I wasn't dooming the civs when I sent Matt the hit, glad I didn't ruin it for everyone lmao

On 9/22/2017 at 5:37 PM, Matts4313 said:

Well if we ever play agian, my only advise is "dont trust me". I will play the same way, but could be scum. I liked your styled, and literally gave you protection becase you tried. 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

I'm 100% ready to:

*Not watch this series/have almost no clue what's going on in the backstory

*Start arguing with 2-4 people here, ostracizing myself from half of the board starting D1, and getting either Swag or Touch to shake their heads and vote me off the bat

*Try to one up both Pickle and Orca by going "Full Pickle Mode" early and often

*Go for broke Day 1, being very visible, and engaging as many people as I possibly can

*Probably continue to suck, albeit suck less than I did a few months ago. 

• Like 1