Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Some initial thoughts from episode 1:

There are more than one death note demon (Ryuk the Shinigami) in some other world not heaven or hell.

Light is the main character and to be killed he has to be written in Ryuks personal death book.

The person who has the book can just give it to someone else, but they suffer memory loss (dont know what that means in the context of the game). But part of me thinks there might be a mechanic similar to the Avengers mafia and finding the infinity stones. 

You write a name in the book and they die of a heart attack. Or you can chose to write how you want them to die. I bet Malf is going to be creative by asking whoever uses the death note about cause of death. So start thinking of something funny/hard for him. 

EDIT - Also the subtitles and the English translation say different things. Its kinda weird. 

Edited by Matts4313

Episode 3:

Death note kills can have a specified time of death. Could be related to day kills.

Ryuk gives Light hints when he is being followed. Could be a game related move.

Ryuk gets extra life when he kills people. (bonus moves?)

Ryuk knows every ones names (investigations?)

Ryuk can make deals (his eyes) for a price. 

Im going to bed now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Some initial thoughts from episode 1:

There are more than one death note demon (Ryuk the Shinigami) in some other world not heaven or hell.

Light is the main character and to be killed he has to be written in Ryuks personal death book.

The person who has the book can just give it to someone else, but they suffer memory loss (dont know what that means in the context of the game). But part of me thinks there might be a mechanic similar to the Avengers mafia and finding the infinity stones. 

You write a name in the book and they die of a heart attack. Or you can chose to write how you want them to die. I bet Malf is going to be creative by asking whoever uses the death note about cause of death. So start thinking of something funny/hard for him. 

EDIT - Also the subtitles and the English translation say different things. Its kinda weird. 

Dubs vs. Subs. The age old struggle. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Episode 2 is basically the write up from Malf. But its worth a watch if youve got 20 minutes and Netflix. 

Light looks to maybe be the godfather. 

Pretty much a guarantee tbh, I'd bet the only way he can die is either by L exposing him or getting caught.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Episode 3:

Death note kills can have a specified time of death. Could be related to day kills.

Ryuk gives Light hints when he is being followed. Could be a game related move.

Ryuk gets extra life when he kills people. (bonus moves?)

Ryuk knows every ones names (investigations?)

Ryuk can make deals (his eyes) for a price. 

Im going to bed now. 

Ryuk would be pretty OP in this game, probably a jack of all trades mafia. 

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why so many crickets. Where y’all at

Kansas.