Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, what he said was just so complicated that it really needed spelled out.

I never said the victims name had to be spelled correctly.

I also dont believe I pointed out that in that scene, the death note actually killed the wrong person. He was going after a detective and killed an inmate. 

That's why I said I have no idea why he thinks he should vote you based on not seeing what was egregious.  The connection to you beyond that was merely you talking about writing names in the death book or whatever.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thanks for answering the question for him. Really helpful.

I already answered it. Swag even prefaced it with "I don't know what you're not understanding about what MWil said."

He also said he has 0 knowledge of the game outside of wiki and dropped the Kira bit in the same post.

It's almost like it's on Wikipedia. (Sardonic)

I was trying to see how much he actually knew and how much he was bluffing. Trying to see if he was tying me to his own (possibly scum chat discussed) theory.

LOL

Hence why I wanted to know specifically what theory he was trying to tie me too.

YOUR OWN THEORY/synopsis

Because if his theory that the death book doesnt exist, in a game called death note, when the host is wearing a Ryuk avy, then he is just simply not paying attention. 

Yes, I'm not paying attention, which is why I was the only person to point out a blatant spelling error in a game called DEATH NOTE. (Sardonic again)

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

Matts

Because how could he be killed if the name was misspelled in the death book, per your theory?

LOL again at your "trying to see if it was chatty" and which theory.

This is my original quote

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's why I said I have no idea why he thinks he should vote you based on not seeing what was egregious.  The connection to you beyond that was merely you talking about writing names in the death book or whatever.

Obviously you dont think highly of the trap I was attempting. But you should know my playstyle by now. Volume of information is important. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

YOUR OWN THEORY/synopsis

You read the wiki and know the entire premise of the show is about writing names in a book.

and

You are trying to attribute the idea of writing names in a book to me. 

What you are saying is ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, that's sorta a pointless explanation and you're looking to be outraged since neither you nor him responded to me making up a plot in the show that blew a hole in his theory.

My point wasn't at that specific moment in the show, but rather Matts' seeming ignorance as to how someone could die if their name was misspelled, me questioning HIS theory, him then back tracking by saying: 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"I was trying to see how much he actually knew and how much he was bluffing. Trying to see if he was tying me to his own (possibly scum chat discussed) theory. Hence why I wanted to know specifically what theory he was trying to tie me too",

which is a lie since my OP was:

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because how could he be killed if the name was misspelled in the death book, per your theory?

It's not JUST about the spelling. It's 100% also about his reaction to everything and then either lying off of the bat (why lie about something so trivial?), feigning ignorance (just as bad), or being ignorant/forgetting.

As for the show, I know the basic premise of this game/show, but far from the details of the show, or how those wrinkles would correspond to the show.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You read the wiki and know the entire premise of the show is about writing names in a book.

I believe that sight also factors in.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a scum investigator to get a "visual" on a person, and the other half (not exactly 1/2, but scum facet) had to get a spelling ID in order to get a successful hit.

Which is why I also said a few pages ago, I would NEVER hard claim in this game.

You are trying to attribute the idea of writing names in a book to me. 

I never said or implied that. I said that it was interesting that you were ignorant of a theory that you just posted and didn't see the significance of a spelling error, if an exact spelling is what it takes to have a successful hit. It's interesting that you would come to that conclusion on your own though.

What you are saying is ridiculous. 

I didn't say any of that, YOU did.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Again, you arent understanding the point:

"name was misspelled in the death book, per your theory?"

PER your theory about there being a death book at all to begin with!

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I had no theory about misspelling the name in the book. 

But you DID have one about there being a book and that being an important hit tactic for scum!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

that being an important hit tactic for scum!

I dont think you read or understood anything I said. This tied along with the "2 scum" statement shows me you arent following along closely and/or are just misinterpreting.

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Obviously you dont think highly of the trap I was attempting. But you should know my playstyle by now. Volume of information is important. 

I would hope you would've learned this isn't always true.