Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I would hope you would've learned this isn't always true. 

I still think you are wrong about your perception of that game. Volume of information is exactly how we caught almost all the scum by like day two. You missed the point entirely. 

How many times did you hear "mafia is probably laying low to avoid this". And how did town use that information. Its not always whats said. Sometimes its about what is not said, but what isnt said/avoided. 

So agree to disagree.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I still think you are wrong about your perception of that game. Volume of information is exactly how we caught almost all the scum by like day two. You missed the point entirely. 

How many times did you hear "mafia is probably laying low to avoid this". And how did town use that information. Its not always whats said. Sometimes its about what is not said, but what isnt said/avoided. 

So agree to disagree.

If you really think town had caught all of the scum by day two then I dont know what to tell you. Other than Malf that is.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If you really think town had caught all of the scum by day two then I dont know what to tell you. Other than Malf that is.

Hyperbole. 

But Malf caught a couple and Squire caught a couple. Plus town tried to lynch the GF twice. So it was a solid start to the game. 

Lore-wise, what the Death Note's powers really boil down to as far as this game goes, is that it requires a name and a face.

Presumably, we all know eachother's faces (a face in this context would be our usernames). Anyone who knows the Lore also has a very good idea what the Role names are going to be in the game.

But unless one can match a name with a face (in the lore, one has to have their face in the mind of writing down the name), you can't be killed by the Death Note.

I'd guess Death Note kills work in a similar fashion in this game, although Kira almost certainly has some sort of investigation ability to go along with it.

Keep this in mind if you ever think about hard or even soft claiming.