Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Lol. You realize how dumb this sounds? What would I gain by this?

Saying that I'm the first? Trying to gain some momentum for an "understandable D1 mislynch".

It was an honest mistake.

tenor.gif?itemid=5526991

I posted it - realized 'oh sheet, I said the same thing before I went to bed' and removed it

Oh no! I remembered that I forgot that I already said this! I said that MWil was my #1 scum read based upon that very information! If people find out that I WAS THE FIRST TO POST IT, then they'll use that logic and information against me! I'd better hide it, quick! It's only been 10 seconds, who will notice??????

as to not cast dispersion on you. 

So, you first try to cast dispersion on me with the above logic, then you edit it so as not to, then you call me out when I catch it, then you CAST DISPERSION on me by voting me. Excellent work detective.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nic Cage mafia doesn't start yet.

If you guys wanna roll me, have at it. 

But, just so you know, when you do:

1. Most importantly, you're condemning me to another week+ WITHOUT mafia. I'll hold that grudge for a while.

2. You'll be disappointed when I flip

3. Remember that I'm at least scum hunting and have caught someone else lying about "insignificant" things while trying to interject himself in the middle of the hunt.

you know I haven't seen any compelling reason to lynch you before this

Appeal to emotion is the worst mwil

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

you know I haven't seen any compelling reason to lynch you before this

BTW, remember last game when I claimed friendly other, flipped other, and you said you knew I was scum all along? Good times.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Appeal to emotion is the worst mwil

Appeals to logic, post history, behavior, and someone self forgetting didn't work before that.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yet another lie/fabrication.

You taught me a word one game, so let me teach you one:

lie2
//
noun
plural noun: lies
  1. 1.
    an intentionally false statement.

For additional information, click here:

https://www.thehopeline.com/different-kinds-of-lies-you-tell/

I have not lied once in this thread. So quit your bullsheet fake "look at what Ive done" persona. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You taught me a word one game, so let me teach you one:

For additional information, click here:

https://www.thehopeline.com/different-kinds-of-lies-you-tell/

I have not lied once in this thread. So quit your bullsheet fake "look at what Ive done" persona. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

A lie is an assertion that is believed to be false, typically used with the purpose of deceiving someone. 

Mine says "TYPICALLY". It also goes on to state "to present a false impression", which is EXACTLY what you did.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ah yes, not a lie, just "mis-remembering" and being willfully ignorant of your own theories and statements.

Just now, MWil23 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

A lie is an assertion that is believed to be false, typically used with the purpose of deceiving someone. 

Mine says "TYPICALLY". It also goes on to state "to present a false impression", which is EXACTLY what you did.

I will help you out, teacher.

The word you are looking for could be:

Mistake

haphazard

careless

ill-informed

When I said you were only responding to post about you and that you were the first to state the eye, I was all of the above. None of them are a lie. So no, none of them are a lie.