Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Counselor said:

Where we going guys?

Again, I cannot believe I'm speaking up for SwAg, but beyond Rags pointing the finger at him, what is the evidence against him prior to today(*)?

@Forge, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @ET80

(*) There is the possibility of he has a Death Note now (if Rag was telling the truth that it randomly distributes to someone else (**))
(**) Of course, in that scenario, Rags would have had to lie about him being Misa, telling the truth the note randomly went somewhere else, and that it landed on SwAg by happenstance (mod jollies? :D ).(***)
(***) Even if did randomly move, is the note going to continue to move on (in which case, we essentially have no way of winning?)? (****)
(****) And I feel like the term "useful idiot" is blinking in bright neon lights above my head.

Options:

Believe a Kyra that Misa and Light are both NOT Black and the Misa claim

Lynch Swag and if Woz dies instead he’s Misa.

Lynch Swag and if he dies then we still have misa protected because Woz

Go for James who has yet to have a rebuttal to forgetting his own name via hard claim and sketchy voting/trying to kill dome 

Go mission who is anti town and maybe scum 

Go Naz who is a complete unknown.

Just now, Woz said:

Again, I cannot believe I'm speaking up for SwAg, but beyond Rags pointing the finger at him, what is the evidence against him prior to today(*)?

@Forge, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @ET80

(*) There is the possibility of he has a Death Note now (if Rag was telling the truth that it randomly distributes to someone else (**))
(**) Of course, in that scenario, Rags would have had to lie about him being Misa, telling the truth the note randomly went somewhere else, and that it landed on SwAg by happenstance (mod jollies? :D ).(***)
(***) Even if did randomly move, is the note going to continue to move on (in which case, we essentially have no way of winning?)? (****)
(****) And I feel like the term "useful idiot" is blinking in bright neon lights above my head.

My reasons are just for me, but his gameplay to me is eerily similar to his game in the western. it's a read for me. Could be right, could be wrong. His trollish behavior, the conversation with Rags / Squire in particular was a hard thing to get past, and I had already voted him once because his game wigged me out. I have never really felt he was down during this game in a broad spectrum. Fact is, I have more doubts in my head than I do any other person in this game at the current point in time. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There is none, unless you ask Forge who is ambiguously declaring me to be scum.

Just can't keep me out of your mouth. I appreciate how much you are infatuated with me.