Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Options:

Believe a Kyra that Misa and Light are both NOT Black and the Misa claim

Lynch Swag and if Woz dies instead he’s Misa.

Lynch Swag and if he dies then we still have misa protected because Woz

Go for James who has yet to have a rebuttal to forgetting his own name via hard claim and sketchy voting/trying to kill dome 

Go mission who is anti town and maybe scum 

Go Naz who is a complete unknown.

It's completely self-interested but I think I'd rather go for James or mission.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

My reasons are just for me, but his gameplay to me is eerily similar to his game in the western. it's a read for me. Could be right, could be wrong. His trollish behavior, the conversation with Rags / Squire in particular was a hard thing to get past, and I had already voted him once because his game wigged me out. I have never really felt he was down during this game in a broad spectrum. Fact is, I have more doubts in my head than I do any other person in this game at the current point in time. 

So, I'm a mastermind who manipulates everyone, but an easy scum read, and "trollish behavior" is a scum read, despite me doing it every game.  Great analysis, big brain.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, I'm a mastermind who manipulates everyone, but an easy scum read, and "trollish behavior" is a scum read, despite me doing it every game.  Great analysis, big brain.

Hows that Squire scum read looking, superstar? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It's more or less you contradict yourself regularly, and it is almost baffling to behold.

Oh, you mean I consider new data and re-evaluate things. Got it. I guess you never do such things

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

(Forge is a lock to be Mafia)

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Y’all should vote Mission or Dingo, tbh.

This after admonishing Squire for not using his ability on his biggest reads LOL

Just now, Counselor said:

Woz when you say Swag stays alive? Does that mean Swag becomes invincible or Swag just doesn’t die this lynch?

If you lynch SwAg and SwAg is in fact Misa, then I'm dead in his place.

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, you mean I consider new data and re-evaluate things. Got it. I guess you never do such things

This after admonishing Squire for not using his ability on his biggest reads LOL

You skipped the post right after where I said you could just be woefully incompetent.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Hows that Squire scum read looking, superstar? 

Not great, admittedly. Right now I'm about 75% sure that Malf gave Mission a death note earlier and can't stop myself from tunneling there. TBH I think that Mission and James are scum partners...gut says it.

Just now, Woz said:

I'm having to stand up and defend SwAg on the off chance it means that I'm going to die in his place.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

*sigh* This bothers me for two reasons.

One, I'm going to have to burn my role.
Two, I'm going to have to burn it for SwAg.