Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, SwAg said:

You skipped the post right after where I said you could just be woefully incompetent.

Except I haven't been incompetent at all this game. You just like to throw negative adjectives out there to create a the desired  connotation surrounding individuals so that what they are saying isn't seen in a derogatory light by others and not taken as seriously - particularly if the object of your scorn is looking at you. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Except I haven't been incompetent at all this game. You just like to throw negative adjectives out there to create a the desired  connotation surrounding individuals so that what they are saying isn't seen in a derogatory light by others and not taken as seriously - particularly if the object of your scorn is looking at you. 

What?

I’ll go with the majority. But  @Woz do you know when Swag dies? Or how long your protection lasts? Because at this point if we don’t lynch Swag could Woz and Swag just continue to exist in the game together. Woz protecting Swag and Swag being able to keep killing us off?

Things we need to weigh before we smoke Swag:

*Would Misa/Light be Black Kyra aligned? If SO, Rags is a liar

*How did James forget his own name? How does James explain his voting/trying to lynch Dome, all but confirmed civ, 2 nights ago

*Is Mission as scum the scariest possibility out there? (YES) Is he going to help town or hurt them even if he is town (Obviously kill us all either way)

JMHO

Just now, SwAg said:

What?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

connotation surrounding individuals so that what they are saying isn't seen in a derogatory light by others and not taken as seriously

Should have said *what they are saying is seen in a derogatory light. Sorry about that. 

Just now, Counselor said:

And if it’s the truth we know for a fact Swag is Misa and lynch Swag next day?

Well, I'm dead so I'm not completely thrilled, but I suppose.

Like I said before (with further information):

1. SwAg is mafia and is Misa. I'm dead but at least you know who is likely mafia. So boo and yay.
  2. SwAg is mafia (either from the jump or as of D5 due to the note movement), but not Misa. I'm not dead. So yay and yay!
  3. SwAg is town. I'm not dead, but we lost town. So yay and boo!
  4. SwAg is other. I'm not dead, and most others are threats to town, So yay and yay?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Should have said *what they are saying is seen in a derogatory light. Sorry about that. 

I don't need to do that when what is being said is merely a conclusory declaration.  That might hold weight if we were having a battle of logic and reason.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Things we need to weigh before we smoke Swag:

*Would Misa/Light be Black Kyra aligned? If SO, Rags is a liar

*How did James forget his own name? How does James explain his voting/trying to lynch Dome, all but confirmed civ, 2 nights ago

*Is Mission as scum the scariest possibility out there? (YES) Is he going to help town or hurt them even if he is town (Obviously kill us all either way)

JMHO

1. I would tend to lien toward Light / Misa being aligned with Teru before Kyosuke, and i would think that they wouldn't be "secondary mafia"

2. No. His claim is weirdly fascinating. Small details thrown in, but then missing that, etc. 

3. No - It's Dome to me personally LOL. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I’ll go with the majority. But  @Woz do you know when Swag dies? Or how long your protection lasts? Because at this point if we don’t lynch Swag could Woz and Swag just continue to exist in the game together. Woz protecting Swag and Swag being able to keep killing us off?

Again, I'm not going to answer these questions, but I understand your concern.

It's a truly SAD DAY when I become the voice of freaking reason for town.

Rags: Hey guys, I'm scum, and I'm telling the truth, trust me. 

Town: Isn't your win con to destroy the town?

Rags: Look! A Squirrel! Also, Swag is Misa

Town: LET'S GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Forge said:

1. I would tend to lien toward Light / Misa being aligned with Teru before Kyosuke, and i would think that they wouldn't be "secondary mafia"

2. No. His claim is weirdly fascinating. Small details thrown in, but then missing that, etc. 

3. No - It's Dome to me personally LOL. 

I haven't fully cleared Dome yet either tbh. There are some things that don't add up:

1. How many invests does he have? He could search Rags AND use a censor? That's an odd combination.

2. Woz may also be the scariest left. Basically, he just became "unlynchable" in the minds of town. Hey guys, I'm actually a bodyguard, and even though I supplied Misa, a bad guy, with a death note, I'm town aligned but will protect scum instead. Everyone else figures that we shouldn't lynch him because that will actually GIVE US information if we were to push towards a suspected Misa. TBH, Dome and Woz as a Light/Misa combination means that the game is already probably over. Therefore, I'm choosing not to consider this for a day or two, should I live that long.

3. Is Naz slow rolling his way into killing us all?

4. Where did James and Dingo go?

IMO, the game is at least more fun and interesting with active players left...that's one of the many reasons why I usually advocate going for slow players.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It's a truly SAD DAY when I become the voice of freaking reason for town.

Rags: Hey guys, I'm scum, and I'm telling the truth, trust me. 

Town: Isn't your win con to destroy the town?

Rags: Look! A Squirrel! Also, Swag is Misa

Town: LET'S GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!

To be absolutely fair, the timeline was a bit tighter than that. First three posts of D4

On 6/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, Dome said:

ragnarok has a death note

On 6/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, Dome said:

rags

On 6/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, Ragnarok said:

Swag

He is Misa Amane.

Scenarios:

1. Rags saw Dome's post and immediately threw chaff out there.
  2. Rags planned to finger SwAg independent of Dome's message to try and lynch non-mafia.
  3. Rags told the truth and SwAg is Misa.
  • Like 1