Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Woz said:

To be absolutely fair, the timeline was a bit tighter than that. First three posts of D4

Scenarios:

1. Rags saw Dome's post and immediately threw chaff out there.
  2. Rags planned to finger SwAg independent of Dome's message to try and lynch non-mafia.
  3. Rags told the truth and SwAg is Misa.

All VERY true and fair. TBH, that's a 2/3 chance...HOWEVER:

IF Misa is BLACK, it could also have been his plan ALL ALONG to finger Swag as Misa, because he BARELY knew that he survived that last lynch and probably wouldn't survive the other one. So, he decided to throw himself on the grenade for the good of Black, watch us take out another TOWN, have another Town/two taken out before we realize what happened, and now at a severe disadvantage.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

2. Woz may also be the scariest left. Basically, he just became "unlynchable" in the minds of town. Hey guys, I'm actually a bodyguard, and even though I supplied Misa, a bad guy, with a death note, I'm town aligned but will protect scum instead. Everyone else figures that we shouldn't lynch him because that will actually GIVE US information if we were to push towards a suspected Misa. TBH, Dome and Woz as a Light/Misa combination means that the game is already probably over. Therefore, I'm choosing not to consider this for a day or two, should I live that long.

I'm completely lynchable. While I obviously don't endorse lynching me, I can understand the thought process. I also get that having a Shinigami on town makes little sense; I struggled with that when I read the role and further thought it didn't make sense when mafia was factionalized (me + Misa would make a ton of sense, right? ... but I'm not for reasons I don't get).

I also get that lynching SwAg twice in a row (should he be Misa and I die tonight) makes some sense as well as you would have a guaranteed target.

What’s the whole argument against James? He couldn’t remember his character name? The Orca connection? I mean these names are mostly Japanese I don’t have mine memorized I’d have to go back and look at it in the PM lmao. I agree James seems sketchy and I have pointed to him as probably scum for a while but is there more we are worried about then the name thing and that mason didn’t flip on Orca’s lynch? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

james - 2 (mwil, et80

Damn, I get ignored by the moderator too?? Maybe I should just lay down and die ...

28 minutes ago, Woz said:

It's completely self-interested but I think I'd rather go for James or mission.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I just don’t see why james and orca would both fail to drop hints that the other is town

on top of the fact that james saw orca making a push he didn’t like and said “ew.”

Wait so are you saying you see James as town? Or scum? 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Wait so are you saying you see James as town? Or scum? 

Scum. 

James never said orcas name until he claimed mason with him.

before that the only connection I saw was james saying “ew.” to orca making a push on someone 

that just doesn’t read like guys who are in a chat together 

• Like 1