Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What’s the whole argument against James? He couldn’t remember his character name? The Orca connection? I mean these names are mostly Japanese I don’t have mine memorized I’d have to go back and look at it in the PM lmao. I agree James seems sketchy and I have pointed to him as probably scum for a while but is there more we are worried about then the name thing and that mason didn’t flip on Orca’s lynch? 

I think that is it for the most part. I'm not really sure what to do with James. His votes were baffling quite often, but at the same time, his claim adds some detail that I wouldn't know if he'd think to add if he were lying. The write up on Orca's death also makes me wonder if he's not telling it true. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Scum. 

James never said orcas name until he claimed mason with him.

before that the only connection I saw was james saying “ew.” to orca making a push on someone 

that just doesn’t read like guys who are in a chat together 

James

Let’s dance

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think that is it for the most part. I'm not really sure what to do with James. His votes were baffling quite often, but at the same time, his claim adds some detail that I wouldn't know if he'd think to add if he were lying. The write up on Orca's death also makes me wonder if he's not telling it true. 

Alright well can we come to a consensus? 

Just now, Dome said:

Why are you so worried about coming to a consensus right away?

I’m tired of keeping up with all the votes shifts. It’s like we are voting this person and now we are voting this person then I see Woz throw a vote on Mission (although he was just vote checking). 

James never mentioned orca until he claimed chatty with him. He said “ew.” To orcas push. 

Orca never mentioned James once.  

Orca flips with no role, just a name and alignment. Flipping him as mason clears a town, so malf could’ve been avoiding that for that reason. 

James claims he’s trying to get modkilled by not voting even though he already voted that day phase 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Does ANYONE think orca is a mason with someone and completely ignores them in thread? 

I think he’d try some gambit. Red lettering James, saying James is clear. Something.

Null info for me, tbh. I'm trying to think of a game I've played that included two town Mason's and can't. And I certainly don't remember Orca as that. So I can't comment on any methodology he would employ in that situation. 

Secondarily, he died D1. He could have been intending to do that, but at a later date. 

Admittedly, I'm tunneled pretty hard right now, and it's hard to think clearly.