Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

The only thing that I can't get past would be that he was on the sensor. Would both light and rem be invest proof? They both make sense for having that ability (Kira as a godfather type role, Rem because of source material). 

I would think Rem would be more lie detector proof because isn’t he like a special creature or something like the Ryuk thing? But I’m not sure.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I think the most obvious point for swag's lynch is, Misa's "Bodyguard" came out of the woodwork to defend....Misa.

if you're a bodyguard you know who you're protecting.

Thanks for making this easier woz. 

Easy Clap 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

I would think Rem would be more lie detector proof because isn’t he like a special creature or something like the Ryuk thing? But I’m not sure.

She is. She's a death god like Ryuk. Source material would easily justify a number of invest proof abilities. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

with 11 players, its 6 to lynch

james - 4 (mwil, et80, woz, counselor

swag -3 (mission,  dingo, forge

mission - 1 ( dome

didnt vote

@SwAg

@Nazgul

@James

Counselor is on swag currently

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Swag

This is a better case than anyone has made for James. And if Woz is telling the truth. We kill Swag’s protection and lynch Swag tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Woz came out to potentially defend Misa. '

Do I really need to say why we should lynch swag? Woz thinks he's misa. 

You are not town. 

Because, as far as I could tell, the whole case against SwAg was that Rags claimed he was Misa. I've asked for other reasons, and I didn't get any that I felt were of merit (or may have missed them).

Again, he could be not town (could be Light/other named mafia, could be other). I revealed myself because there was one vote away from a hammer on a person who if they were who they were accused of, I would die in his place.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Because, as far as I could tell, the whole case against SwAg was that Rags claimed he was Misa. I've asked for other reasons, and I didn't get any that I felt were of merit (or may have missed them).

Again, he could be not town (could be Light/other named mafia, could be other). I revealed myself because there was one vote away from a hammer on a person who if they were who they were accused of, I would die in his place.

I think at this point if your purpose is to protect scum your sacrifice is warranted to help town. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Woz I don’t get the resistance? If you are town why wouldn’t you want to die so we can clearly take out scum? You haven’t been that active I know you were sick but still? If your death is going to help us why the resistance?

Cause I don't want to die? As bad as I've been, I like playing the game (and this is likely my last one)?

If you guys want to roll the dice, okay then. Once Misa's name was out in the open, I realized that I was probably dead man walking, but I still want to play.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Woz I don’t get the resistance? If you are town why wouldn’t you want to die so we can clearly take out scum? You haven’t been that active I know you were sick but still? If your death is going to help us why the resistance?

Keep in mind this: if SwAg is in fact Misa, you lose me (town) and at least one other town (night kills). *shrug* if that's the way it is, that's the way it is.