Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Because, as far as I could tell, the whole case against SwAg was that Rags claimed he was Misa. I've asked for other reasons, and I didn't get any that I felt were of merit (or may have missed them).

Again, he could be not town (could be Light/other named mafia, could be other). I revealed myself because there was one vote away from a hammer on a person who if they were who they were accused of, I would die in his place.

I get why you came forward but it pretty much cements it. 

There's also the possibility you're lying to protect a scummate with a fake claim, I don't see how a town player would be a bodyguard for scum. 

Yes I know meta Shingami's are neutral but rem fell in love with Misa, she'd be aligned with her. 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Cause I don't want to die? As bad as I've been, I like playing the game (and this is likely my last one)?

If you guys want to roll the dice, okay then. Once Misa's name was out in the open, I realized that I was probably dead man walking, but I still want to play.

Why?

Ping me if its actually hammer time on swag.

Skimming tells me woz is claiming that if misa is actually lynched (may or may not be swag) that he dies. Seems weird but lots of potential twists despite him being on dome's cleared list.

Also mwil thinks I pushed dome at some point. idk when that happened but I'm done assuming that he can actually read.

Just ping me when its time to hammer swag.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Not sure I agree on that on that, since the only reason is we're trusting Rags' word.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

There's also the possibility you're lying to protect a scummate with a fake claim, I don't see how a town player would be a bodyguard for scum. 

And this is why I was flummoxed when I received my role. It didn't make any sense to me after I read up who Misa Amane was.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Yes I know meta Shingami's are neutral but rem fell in love with Misa, she'd be aligned with her. 

And I concur with this. I should be aligned with Misa.

But I'm not.

2 minutes ago, James said:

Skimming tells me woz is claiming that if misa is actually lynched (may or may not be swag) that he dies. Seems weird but lots of potential twists despite him being on dome's cleared list.

Also mwil thinks I pushed dome at some point. idk when that happened but I'm done assuming that he can actually read.

It's hammer timmme

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why?

Tired of being called stupid and ignored. I get it's the game and all, but it grows tiresome.

I'm a better mid-to-late game player, which is where the game is now. Hence I'd like to stick around. But if that's not to be, that's not to be. I gave almost all of the information about my role that I could (obviously holding back the piece about how I live but Misa dies).

2 minutes ago, James said:

Why are you waiting to be the hammer? 

Just now, Woz said:

Tired of being called stupid and ignored. I get it's the game and all, but it grows tiresome.

I'm a better mid-to-late game player, which is where the game is now. Hence I'd like to stick around. But if that's not to be, that's not to be. I gave almost all of the information about my role that I could (obviously holding back the piece about how I live but Misa dies).

Well I don’t think you are stupid. Whatever that means coming from someone a lot of others call stupid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not sure I agree on that on that, since the only reason is we're trusting Rags' word.

And this is why I was flummoxed when I received my role. It didn't make any sense to me after I read up who Misa Amane was.

And I concur with this. I should be aligned with Misa.

But I'm not.

It's not just Rag's word, Swag's reactions aren't anything like normal swag. 

Just now, Woz said:

Someone write's misa's name in the death note I assume? 

Nothing you can do about that and that looks like the only method of killing that could get past you. 

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

One other thing: if I was aligned with Misa, why would I come forward to defend Misa if I was cleared? A "redirected lynch" would be more detrimental to town's understanding of the game than me saying "hey, if you kill her, you end up killing me."

Just now, Woz said:

One other thing: if I was aligned with Misa, why would I come forward to defend Misa if I was cleared? A "redirected lynch" would be more detrimental to town's understanding of the game than me saying "hey, if you kill her, you end up killing me."

The jig is up buddy.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Someone write's misa's name in the death note I assume? 

Nothing you can do about that and that looks like the only method of killing that could get past you. 

Again, I'm holding that back for reasons that in the event that SwAg isn't Misa, that there is still a pathway I live and she dies.

• Like 1