Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

The fact that Mwil just tried to attribute that to James, when 6 hours ago he knew it was Dingo bugs me. 

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ups Dome's vote to 4/close to a lynch RIGHT before the deadline and gives Rags the benefit of the doubt.

Conveniently posts 1 minute PAST the deadline

Mission and Dingo seem very off IMO.

Both seem very willing to push swag (not invalid, but they're tunneling and unwilling to go another route)...and Malf always tells us to remember who tunnels (see my rationale on Rags).

Also, @DingoLadd, care to share who you are "definitely going for next"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, James said:

This line literally didn't happen. I never voted for either. I went from dingo to naz after dingo's claim. I don't do late night vote switches. Dingo switched to dome and then back to ted, idk if that's who you're thinking of.

You're 100% right, my apologies! I was thinking of DINGO.

• Like 1

@James can you at least explain why you misspelled your own name/claim. That's hard to believe, especially with your claim.

@Forge why did you give your mask to Dingo?

With as hard as Dingo is pushing and tunneling, I'm also starting to rethink things.

Woz claiming bodyguard on Misa being a TOWN move really bothers me and I think that he's going for the lolclear/lynch clear.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Woz claiming bodyguard on Misa being a TOWN move really bothers me and I think that he's going for the lolclear/lynch clear.

Think how it feels trying to defend it ...

• Like 1