Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

18 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I remember that promise from the anime, Woz is light. TLDR; Rem loves Misa and threatens light that if anything happens to her she will kill him. 

Wait, what?

I reveal myself as Rem so I must be Light?

20 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Another potential thing for Woz is, Rem is his cover role and he's light.

Why Woz would come out trying to save Mis-......oh.

Ohhhh

Ohhhhhhhh

ohhhhh

If misa dies, Rem Kills Light. 

I remember that promise from the anime, Woz is light. TLDR; Rem loves Misa and threatens light that if anything happens to her she will kill him. 

Yeah, Woz was going for the lolclear as Light while I’m Misa to buy me another day.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I pointed out my thoughts as to REM being in the game earlier and asked you about his alignment, only to be ignored.

For the record, I intentionally ignored your question for what I think are somewhat obvious reasons. :D 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s one hell of a cover role. So you think if we kill Swag and he is Misa, Woz dying would be actually killing Light too!? That would be a hell of a two for one. 

Okay, if I'm town, why would I not agree to that sacrifice? If I'm not town, why would I reveal myself since that would be incredibly detrimental mafia?

Just now, SwAg said:

I’ll vote, but I’mma be inactive the next three days due to surgery, so I was doing to save a lynch and be modkilled tomorrow.

Ah, gotcha. In all seriousness, BEST WISHES with the surgery/recovery and I hope that you get some good news later in the week.

In all seriousness, if Swag doesn't vote tonight or tomorrow and is modkilled, what possible advantage do we have? If he votes tonight OR tomorrow, we lynch him ASAP.

@SwAg I assume that is your point, correct?

TBH, Swag is way too proud (NOT in a bad way) to win with a "real life" fake excuse as scum IMO. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but that's what my gut says.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Ah, gotcha. In all seriousness, BEST WISHES with the surgery/recovery and I hope that you get some good news later in the week.

While I find it irritating to be defending you, SwAg, I second this. Take care of yourself.

Game talk - 

The woz thing is spiraling. We really don't need to go down the road of theory and conjecture. Woz is either telling the truth, or he's lying about something. Everything else is noise. 

He could be lying about the claim. He could be lying about his alignment. He could 100% be telling the truth about everything. 

If he's telling the truth, it doesn't preclude Swag from being Misa or scum, but obviously adds a wrinkle into how best to get to swag. Secondarily, if Swag does in fact have a mask for some unknown reason, does that stop him from being killed by the death note, meaning our only chance to get to him would be through Woz?