Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

In getting offers for 30% off Blue Man Group tickets. 

Pretty sure you guys are just pervs. 

Depends on your cookie collection and if Webby has gotten the ad network to remove the entry from the site.

Pretty sure my vote is staying on swag. A couple of things I don't like and don't sit well with me. 

He soft claimed SPK, but didn't claim a character. With Touch already dead and accounted for, there are only a couple of people that could reasonably be, and they could certainly be in the game. That strikes me as trying to avoid a CC by leaving the actual individual ambiguous while potentially gaining credit from the individuals in the game who are characters from the SPK. 

Secondarily, nobody else has claimed anything about the masks. Nobody else has received one (besides the ones I have given) and nobody else has admitted to giving them out. I find it highly unlikely that there is someone with the same ability as me unless it were a JOAT, except we already lost our JOAT. So why lie about the Mask? There's still the slim possibility that he's telling the truth and that person simply didn't disclose. I can understand that. But I'm also very wary that it was a lie, because I can't think of any positive, pro town reason for the lie, but I can think of some instances where it may be useful to scum (say scum knew my role character, what I did, but didn't know who the actual player was and needed me to come out of the woodwork and essentially claim my role). I don't see any reason to cause that kind of disruption if he were town. It felt like a way to make me claim...and admittedly, I fell for it. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty sure my vote is staying on swag. A couple of things I don't like and don't sit well with me. 

He soft claimed SPK, but didn't claim a character. With Touch already dead and accounted for, there are only a couple of people that could reasonably be, and they could certainly be in the game. That strikes me as trying to avoid a CC by leaving the actual individual ambiguous while potentially gaining credit from the individuals in the game who are characters from the SPK. 

Secondarily, nobody else has claimed anything about the masks. Nobody else has received one (besides the ones I have given) and nobody else has admitted to giving them out. I find it highly unlikely that there is someone with the same ability as me unless it were a JOAT, except we already lost our JOAT. So why lie about the Mask? There's still the slim possibility that he's telling the truth and that person simply didn't disclose. I can understand that. But I'm also very wary that it was a lie, because I can't think of any positive, pro town reason for the lie, but I can think of some instances where it may be useful to scum (say scum knew my role character, what I did, but didn't know who the actual player was and needed me to come out of the woodwork and essentially claim my role). I don't see any reason to cause that kind of disruption if he were town. It felt like a way to make me claim...and admittedly, I fell for it. 

Also, with him being, "largely useless" by his own admission, I see no reason why you don't hard claim. Take a death note kill for the team if you are town and help prevent us from mislynching

I'm choosing not to believe anti town scum and feel it best to go with anti town town or scum in Mission. No one will follow me on Dingo, so here we are. In case I don't live tonight, here are my top reads:

*Dingo: Voting pattern and quick to push Swag

*Mission: I thought Matts was off before Mission. See my crazy apple theory for receiving a death note too.

*Naz: Literally no idea who he is, but he's not helping town

*James: Messing up his hard claim and claiming mason with Orca just has no support

WILD THEORIES:

*Woz claims bodyguard death god for SCUM that is TOWN ALIGNED. It's also a nice way to try to hit play psychology to go swag (While staying off of him himself) to get town to jump on swag to pilot this crazy theory. I'm also well aware that he was on Dome's "cleared" sensor, but if he's Light/the Godfather, then he would potentially skip that invest, be able to save a teammate another night

*Dome is actually Misa in cahoots with Woz, and the two of them are playing the world's greatest WIFOM game and will almost certainly beat us. Why would scum keep Dome alive after all this time when he's done so much damage? Dome gets the DEFINITE clear "Outing" his teammate Rags, who narrowly escaped a lynch the night before, and gets basically infinite town chips

*Swag is Misa, red aligned (not aligned with the other Kira for whatever reason), Woz is telling the truth, Rags was telling the truth, Woz will die tonight, we go Swag tomorrow, and then hopefully get Light after that. I personally believe this to be hard to believe, with Swag not voting today/almost assuredly won't be here to vote tomorrow too.