Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm choosing not to believe anti town scum and feel it best to go with anti town town or scum in Mission. No one will follow me on Dingo, so here we are. In case I don't live tonight, here are my top reads:

*Dingo: Voting pattern and quick to push Swag

*Mission: I thought Matts was off before Mission. See my crazy apple theory for receiving a death note too.

*Naz: Literally no idea who he is, but he's not helping town

*James: Messing up his hard claim and claiming mason with Orca just has no support

WILD THEORIES:

*Woz claims bodyguard death god for SCUM that is TOWN ALIGNED. It's also a nice way to try to hit play psychology to go swag (While staying off of him himself) to get town to jump on swag to pilot this crazy theory. I'm also well aware that he was on Dome's "cleared" sensor, but if he's Light/the Godfather, then he would potentially skip that invest, be able to save a teammate another night

*Dome is actually Misa in cahoots with Woz, and the two of them are playing the world's greatest WIFOM game and will almost certainly beat us. Why would scum keep Dome alive after all this time when he's done so much damage? Dome gets the DEFINITE clear "Outing" his teammate Rags, who narrowly escaped a lynch the night before, and gets basically infinite town chips

*Swag is Misa, red aligned (not aligned with the other Kira for whatever reason), Woz is telling the truth, Rags was telling the truth, Woz will die tonight, we go Swag tomorrow, and then hopefully get Light after that. I personally believe this to be hard to believe, with Swag not voting today/almost assuredly won't be here to vote tomorrow too. 

P.S.

If Mission DOES NOT flip scum and Dingo DOES, FORGE is almost certainly the other scum.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You can post whatever "reasons" you want for going this direction, but you admittedly made up your mind last night just after Rags was hammered/swag claimed the mask. 

So, you really can't contradict anything I am saying, or have said (such as you just randomly putting stuff in thread that isn't true). Instead, you choose just not to hold anything I say with any validity ("reasons"), because "RAGS IS SCUM". Except, the basis of your argument ("Rags was scum, scum lies" can just as easily be combated by, "Rags is annoyed by Swag and wanted to take him down and would rather see town win then have swag succeed as scum"). 

I listened to the talk on James, and I posted my response, which you conveniently ignored but made sure to get in there that James, "put that fourth vote on dome because....wait, oops, no he didn't, and I just got called out on it". I spoke with Dome about mission and why I wouldn't go there. You don't have to agree with my reasons, but it's unfortunate that you feel the need to belittle them ("reasons") just because you don't agree with him. If my reasons aren't valid, then push back on them. But you didn't really ever do that, did you? What about the reasons I just gave for why I still want to vote swag? Nothing to say on those? 

Edited by Forge
added a period

Just now, Forge said:

So, you really can't contradict anything I am saying, or have said (such as you just randomly putting stuff in thread that isn't true). Instead, you choose just not to hold anything I say with any validity ("reasons"), because "RAGS IS SCUM". Except, the basis of your argument ("Rags was scum, scum lies" can just as easily be combated by, "Rags is annoyed by Swag and wanted to take him down and would rather see town win then have swag succeed as scum"). 

I listened to the talk on James, and I posted my response, which you conveniently ignored but made sure to get in there that James, "put that fourth vote on dome because....wait, oops, no he didn't, and I just got called out on it" I spoke with Dome about mission and why I wouldn't go there. You don't have to agree with my reasons, but it's unfortunate that you feel the need to belittle them ("reasons") just because you don't agree with him. If my reasons aren't valid, then push back on them. But you didn't really ever do that, did you? What about the reasons I just gave for why I still want to vote swag? Nothing to say on those? 

As for claiming the group that he's claimed, considering his soft claim and mine for the last 200 pages, I believe him. We're both poker players, so I'm going with my gut. You're going all in with your read on Rags and I'm going all in on mine with Swag. One of us will be wrong. As for belittling them, I never personally attacked them, called them dumb, etc. I'm just saying you have already made your conclusion, as evidence by your own words over 24 hours ago, and are cherry picking things to support the conclusion you've already made. That's fine. Go with your gut. As for belittling, see Matts.

My rationale for my basis on Swag is believing his soft claims, his semi hard claim (I smirked too), he hasn't been caught in an outright lie and still hasn't voted, I'm not believing confirmed scum, and I think that Misa and Light will flip BLACK because of my Kira theory...I don't think that they'll flip red TBH. 

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

What would Sir MWil recommend as being the best town helping move here then?

Use whatever vote you want for whatever reason. Unfortunately I can't get a read on you and neither can any other town. I'd appreciate any observations or gut thoughts that you have TBH.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Dome is actually Misa in cahoots with Woz, and the two of them are playing the world's greatest WIFOM game and will almost certainly beat us. Why would scum keep Dome alive after all this time when he's done so much damage? Dome gets the DEFINITE clear "Outing" his teammate Rags, who narrowly escaped a lynch the night before, and gets basically infinite town chips

You’re forgetting something major 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The whole Mwil protecting Swag thing this entire time makes me feel like he knows swag will flip green and is doing this to make himself look good on the other side. 

Go ahead and vote me tomorrow then or invest me if you can. Just remember that you think I'm the godfather OR that Dome is a liar and he's in it with me if that's the case. Tell me...did I also know about Woz's character being in the game?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

As for claiming the group that he's claimed, considering his soft claim and mine for the last 200 pages, I believe him. We're both poker players, so I'm going with my gut. You're going all in with your read on Rags and I'm going all in on mine with Swag. One of us will be wrong. As for belittling them, I never personally attacked them, called them dumb, etc. I'm just saying you have already made your conclusion, as evidence by your own words over 24 hours ago, and are cherry picking things to support the conclusion you've already made. That's fine. Go with your gut. As for belittling, see Matts.

My rationale for my basis on Swag is believing his soft claims, his semi hard claim (I smirked too), he hasn't been caught in an outright lie and still hasn't voted, I'm not believing confirmed scum, and I think that Misa and Light will flip BLACK because of my Kira theory...I don't think that they'll flip red TBH. 

Its not that I'm looking for things to support it. My gut (you are correct there) has not felt good about swag all game (remember, I was on the train on D2 that tried to get him hung - this is not new for me in this game). But, I wasn't given anything about anyone else that I felt was worth switching my vote. Don't forget, I did unvote when Woz came forward. The two people pushed were James and Mission, and I explained why I wouldn't go there, and I thought it was pretty well declared, even if they may ultimately be incorrect. 

Had Naz ever been a reasonable candidate, you may have gotten me to hop on to that one. He wasn't on Dome's sensor, completely unknown  in the ability / character department, etc. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Use whatever vote you want for whatever reason. Unfortunately I can't get a read on you and neither can any other town. I'd appreciate any observations or gut thoughts that you have TBH.

I already mentioned I am okay with  SwAg or Mission. 
If I go SwAg - he most likely gets lynched. If I vote Mission - it's tied. That's my dilemma now.
My instincts tell me it's hard to place trust in SwAg, but I also find Mission more useless than me in most games.