Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

I think if swag was scum he’d be putting up more of a fight or scum hunting on his way out

hes spent most of the day picking apart pushes of him rather than trying to find scum. 

Maybe im misremembering this day cause I most just skimmed at work 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

FWIW, Mwil, my major problem with this is largely that the two are not connected and I think it's a bad way to look at it. If Dingo is scum, that just means my read was really bad. It doesn't make me scum (especially given that I have a green invest from confirmed town in squire, and the nature of my ability seems very much pro town). Also, i find it highly unlikely that if I were scum, I would hitch myself to another scum so openly in that way. The same for you - if Swag is scum and gets hung, I'm more inclined to actually think you're town. If he flips green, I'm actually going to have more reasons to doubt you. 

100% valid. TBH I totally forgot about Squire's invest. I was too busy trying to shovel Rags off a cliff.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I asked him to KILL ME. I'm willing to die for town. FACT.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Go ahead and vote me tomorrow then or invest me if you can. Just remember that you think I'm the godfather OR that Dome is a liar and he's in it with me if that's the case. Tell me...did I also know about Woz's character being in the game?

Just now, Forge said:

That was me in the western. I was so far on tilt I Just straight up blew up Touch in the finale when I died. 

LOL

Dome, Malf, and I watched helplessly as it unfolded in the death chat. I tracked everything you did/said and I don't blame you.

• Like 1

“If you think I’m The Godfather, investigate me”

”lololololol that’s hilarious”

”i didn’t say that”

*quotes evidence of the contrary*

”dome is a moron” 

what an exchange, MWil