Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

After a lead, the FBI agents closed in on Misa.

They were about to fire, but then Rem thought "I cannot allow this". She started writing all of the FBI agents names in the Death Notebook.

One by one they died until they were all laying in a pile.

Rem thought "Since I have intervened to lengthen a human's life, I will now die. Damn that Light Yagami!" Rem paused as if thinking about writing another name, but before she could, Rem disappeared and died.

@Woz - town - DeathNote Proof/Bulletproof/ Misa Amane Personal Bodyguard is dead

After that ordeal, Misa was shook. She ran home and splashed some water in her face. She looked at herself in the mirror.

He eyes were red, and face was flushed.

She laid down in her bed.....and slowly....shut....her.......eyes....

Misa never woke up.

Misa  - @SwAg - Mafia - Shinigami Eyes - Day invests is dead

Across the ocean to the US, Touta Matsuda was enjoying a well-deserved vacation.

He scored some tickets to Hell in a Cell, where his favorite wrestler, the Undertaker was wrasslin.

In was finally the main event. The Undertaker stood in the ring waiting for his opponent. Nobody came out.

Suddenly, Vince Mcmahon was whispering in Touta's ear. "Kane has food poisoning. You'll have to go out there."

"What?" Matsuda was skeptical.

"Don't worry, it's a squash match. Done in five minutes"

Touta agreed. He tried to enter the cage, but it was locked.

He glanced up and sighed.

Touta finished scaling the cage, but the Undertaker was waiting for him, lifting him up by the neck and threw him off the cage.

Touta did not survive.

Touta Matsuda @ET80 - town - odd night death cop was dead.

Day 6 begins now

• Like 1